20 Grainger's Mill
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RB
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 19'4 x 10'10 (max) with feature fireplace and multi solid fuel stove
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to conservatory
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and fridge
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating / Pressurised water system / "Dri-Master" air circulation system
- Detached garage / Enclosed and mostly paved rear yard / Excellent sun orientation / Garden to front and side in lawn
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in purchasing a deceptively spacious three bedroom property with ensuite to the master bedroom and generous conservatory to the rear occupying a prime corner site with superb sun orientation. Finished to a high standard throughout with extensive use of solid wood flooring and a multi solid fuel stove, this homely property also has very desirable cream coloured country style kitchen units and integrated oven, hob and fridge. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Composite part double glazed door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor landing. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.89m x 3.30m (19'4 x 10'10)
- (max) Feature rustic pine fire surround with slate effect inset and hearth. Glass fronted multi-solid fuel stove. Solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.89m x 3.02m (19'4 x 9'11)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Access to under stairs storage with plumbing for washing machine. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed french doors to;
- CONSERVATORY 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10')
- Antiglare roof. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. 2No. double radiators.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with pressurised cylinder. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.00m (11'9 x 9'10)
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and corner shelving. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mono-block mixer taps. PVC paneled walls and shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Pivot glazed door. PVC ceiling. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.29m (10'3 x 7'6)
- Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.29m (8'8 x 7'6)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set taps,push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Fully tiled walls with decorative inset. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Pink stone pathway. Tarmac drive to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.69m x 3.33m (18'8 x 10'11)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Hard wood service door to;
Fully enclosed and mostly paved rear yard. Small garden area in lawn. 6ft timber fencing PVC tank. Outside tap. Service gate to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.