20 Edgewood Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4PG
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge 16'7 x 14'2 with feature fireplace / Dual aspect windows
- Formal dining room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of beechwood high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob
- / Separate utility room with matching units
- Sunroom with PVC double glazed windows and door
- First floor gallery landing with feature window
- Originally a four bedroom house re-configured during construction to three double bedrooms / All with ensuite shower or bathrooms
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / "Beam" central vacuum system
- Tarmac drive with parking for four plus cars / Detached garage / Greenhouse / Fully enclosed gardens to side and rear / Excellent sun orientation
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase what was originally a four bedroom detached house that was re-configured at the time of construction to create a stunning home with three double bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms and one with an ensuite bathroom together with two well proportioned reception rooms and a sunroom. In addition to the well appointed kitchen with informal dining area, the property also boasts a utility room and ground floor W/C making this the ideal family home. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this well presented property occupies what is arguably the best site within this sought after residential development benefiting from stunning views and excellent sun orientation. Located just off the Moylena Road, close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy
Hard wood entrance door with glazed inset to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Open to under stairs. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 4.32m (16'7 x 14'2)
- Open fire with gas fired, coal effect inset and ornate mahogany surround with part polished cast iron inset. Dual aspect windows. Decorative ceiling cornice and centre rose. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 5.00m x 2.79m (16'5 x 9'2)
- Semi-solid wood floor. PVC double glazed French doors to timber decked area at rear. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.32m x 3.68m (14'2 x 12'1)
- Full range of solid beech wood high and low level units with leaded glass corner displays and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with over head extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed window and space for fridge. Part tiled wall to work surface. Fully tiled floor. Directional spotlights. Double radiator. Open square archway to;
- SUNROOM 3.28m x 3.07m (10'9 x 10'1)
- PVC double glazed windows and door to rear. Fully tiled floor. Two double radiators.
- UTILITY 2.82m x 1.52m (9'3 x 5')
- Full range of solid beechwood high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Gallery area with stained and leaded glass window.
- BEDROOM 1 5.05m x 4.39m (16'7 x 14'5)
- (max) Dual aspect windows. Two double radiators.
- ENSUITE 2.64m x 1.17m (8'8 x 3'10)
- White Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. 3/4 tiled large shower cubicle with 'Mira' power shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls with decorative border and inset. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.34m x 3.76m (14'3 x 12'4)
- Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 1.73m x 1.45m (5'8 x 4'9)
- White Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. 3/4 tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport" electric shower unit and pivot and slide cubicle door. Part tiled walls with decorative border. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.47m x 3.12m (14'8 x 10'3)
- (max) Access to loft. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM 3.38m x 1.80m (11'1 x 5'11)
- White Victorian style suite comprising panel bath with polished chrome antique style telephone handle shower and mixer taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled wall with decorative borders. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- WALK-IN HOT PRESS
- With insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking to front for 3 cars. Pink stone displays. Additional tarmac parking to side.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.61m x 3.89m (18'5 x 12'9)
- Remote controlled electric shutter door. Oil-fired boiler. Power and light. 'Beam' central vacuum receptacle. Access to floored attic storage. Service door to side.
- GREENHOUSE 2.44m x 1.83m (8 x 6)
- Large site mostly tarmaced to front, side and rear. Paved Patio and raised timber decked area. 6ft timber fencing. Superb views to rear and excellent sun orientation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.