2 Umry Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4NL
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge 16'7 x 16'3 (into bay) with feature fireplace
- Kitchen open to informal dining area / Double glazed French doors to rear
- Luxury kitchen with contrasting white and oak coloured units / Integrated gas hob, double oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Utility room with ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with dressing area and ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include free -standing bath
- Graphite coloured PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Generous site laid mostly in neat lawn, tegula brick path and extensive patio / Large steel framed and clad garage
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached house occupying a prominent site within this exclusive, small development of just five detached houses in this sought after residential location on the Castle Road, close to all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout and boasting a bespoke luxury kitchen with range of integrated appliances and four well proportioned bedrooms to include dressing room and ensuite to the master, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who want to live on the outskirts of the town yet enjoy many of the benefits of the country.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tilled entrance canopy. Graphite coloured entrance door and double glazed sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under-stairs storage. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 4.95m (16'7 x 16'3)
- (into bay) Open fire with feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset. Tiled hearth. Glazed door to entrance hall. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.49m x 2.97m (24'7 x 9'9)
- (to include Utility / W/C) Full range of mixed light oak and white high and low level units with feature chrome handles and complimentary work surfaces. Under unit lighting. One and a quarter bowl inlaid sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with over head extractor fan. Mid level double oven and grill with microwave above. Integrated dish washer. Feature tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Oak effect PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Mostly glazed door to entrance hall. High level wall mounted TV point. Designer upright radiator.
- UTILITY AND W/C 1.98m x 1.40m (6'6" x 4'7")
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Chrome heated towel rail. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.47m x 2.92m (14'8 x 9'7)
- To include dressing area. Single radiator.
- WALK-IN DRESSING AREA
- Walk-in dressing area with full range of shelving and hanging space together with pull-out mesh style drawers / baskets. Open to;
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower pod with main shower head and directional body jets. "Crittle" style sliding cubicle doors. Half tiled walls. Fully tilled floor. Extractor fan. Feature upright designer radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8 x 9'9)
- (max) to include full wall of built-in units with high gloss black and contrasting oak sliding doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.51m (9'9 x 8'3)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.9m x 2.1m (9'6" x 6'10")
- (max) Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with freestanding taps and shower attachment. Concealed flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps and storage below. Tiled splash back and part tiled walls. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage downlights. Black heated towel rail.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn, low level timber fencing, kerbed edging and young trees. Tegula brick path to front and side with paved area to generous garden to rear in neat lawn and large tegula brick patio area. 6Ft timber fencing. Paved pathway. Attached brick built boiler house. PVC tank. Large steel framed garage 22'11 x 16'4 with power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.