2 Springfarm Mews
Old Springfarm Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JL
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of painted Shaker style high and low level units / Integrated double oven and hob
- First floor landing / Access to partially floored loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include corner bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Fully enclosed and paved garden to rear with inset timber decking and pebble flower displays / Timber shed 15'4 x 7'3
- Tarmac side by side parking to front
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom townhouse extending to 1028sq.ft. and occupying a private position with excellent sun orientation in this sought after residential location close to Antrim town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from Shaker style kitchen units with integrated double oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite, this property offers an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and families alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Partially double glazed entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor with decorative inset. Single radiator. 8 pane beveled glass door to:-
- LIVING ROOM 16'7 x 14'4
- Open fire with feature marble surround and hearth. Solid wood floor. Access to understair storage. 2 No. double radiators. 8 pane bevelled glass door to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 16'7 x 11'2
- Full range of cream coloured woodgrain Shaker style high and low level door fonts with glass display cabinets and wine rack. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with overhead stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Low level double oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for American style fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Staircase to first floor with painted mahogany moulded hand rail and turned ballustrading. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and ''Wills'' type immersion heater. Shelving. Access to partially floored loft via a "Slingsby" style ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 16'0 x 11'2
- into built-in wardrobes with part mirrored sliding doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'7 x 11'1
- Wood laminate floor. Double glazed 'Velux' roof light. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'10 x 9'8
- into built-in wardrobes with above and to side. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 9'10 x 7'5
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with feature mixer taps, push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls with inset decorative border. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Tarmac side by side parking for 2 cars to front. Shared tarmac drive with additional parking bays. Private passageway to front with timber gate. Fully enclosed and paved garden to rear with inset timber decking and pebble flower displays. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. PVC oil tank. 6ft timber fencing faced in bamboo. Access to timber shed 15'4 x 7'3
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.