This deceptively spacious detached bungalow is located on the Rushfield Road, Ballyclare. Situated on an impressive c.05 acre site within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre and an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and public transport networks. The property also benefits from having immediate access to motorway and transport networks to Belfast. Ideal for an established or developing family, or someone who desires the capability of running a business from home.
Internally the property comprises an open plan lounge through dining room, sun room, conservatory, kitchen, utility room/boiler house, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from an expansive garden finished in lawn and paved patio area, additional patio area to side of property, private driveway with electric gates, double garage, barn and additional outbuildings.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- SUN ROOM 6.48m x 2.92m (21'3" x 9'7")
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed windows and frames. Twin sky lights. Access to boiler house. Tiled floor. Hardwood glazed door to kitchen and separate hardwood glazed French doors to lounge.
- BOILER HOUSE/UTILITY AREA
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 6.17m x 2.90m (20'3" x 9'6")
- Dual aspect windows. Access to built in store.
- EN SUITE
- Fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 4.52m x 2.84m (14'10" x 9'4")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include eye level oven, four ring electric hob and Cleopatra oil range style oven. Space and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Serving hatch to dining area.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA 6.81m x 6.25m (22'4" x 20'6")
- At widest points. Original brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and gas fire insert. Glazed double doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 4.83m x 3.18m (15'10" x 10'5")
- PVC double glazed frames and door to rear garden. Tiled floor. Power and light.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 2.90m (12'7" x 9'6")
- Twin windows.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.90m (12'2" x 9'6")
- Twin windows. Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.91m x 2.16m (12'10" x 7'1")
- At widest points. Wall to wall fitted wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Access to shelved hot press.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Expansive garden finished in lawn with mature trees and shrubs with paved patio area.
Additional secluded patio area to side of property with trees, shrubs and water feature.
Access to timber shed.
Private driveway finished in stone with access via electrically controlled cast iron gates.
Separate driveway with access to barn via gate.
Outside tap and light.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.99m x 5.11m (19'8" x 16'9")
- Up and over doors.
Separate service door and access to storage area and other outbuildings.
Power, light and water.
- BARN 9.22m x 4.78m (30'3" x 15'8")
- Sliding barn style doors. Power and light.