This delightfully presented end townhouse is located in the River Hill Manor Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to the town centre it benefits from a host of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An ideal property for a range of buyers including first time buyers and young families.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, furnished cloakroom, three well proportioned bedrooms, one with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a front and side garden in lawn, a private driveway in tarmac and a enclosed rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended,
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door with fan light over. Wood laminate floor covering. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.93m x 3.84m (16'2" x 12'7")
- Plus bay. Wood laminate floor covering. Focal point wall mounted electric fire. Box bay window. Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.83m x 3.81m (15'10" x 12'6")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting wood block effect melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, eye level grill and oven and dishwasher. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed). Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder. Access to store.
- BEDROOM 1 4.14m x 2.90m (13'7" x 9'6")
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls to shower and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.91m x 2.54m (12'10" x 8'4")
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.24m (9'3 x 7'4")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with mains shower and drench shower head over, semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Part tiled walls to bath. Tiled floor.
- Front and side garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac with double gates.
Secluded rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Outside tap and light. Timber shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.