This immaculately presented detached property is located in the ever popular Ollar Valley Development, Ballyclare. Sitting on a south facing corner site, within minutes drive to a host of amenities in Ballyclare Town Centre including shops, cafes, public parks and schools. The property further benefits from being with immediate proximity to transport links to Newtownabbey and Belfast City Centre respectively. An ideal purchase for a young or establish family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with woodburning stove, kitchen open plan to dining and living area with further sunroom to the rear, utility room, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms one with en-suite, and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front and side garden in lawn, private driveway finished in tarmac and a south facing rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door with fan light over. Stairwell to first floor. Alarm panel. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.16m x 3.23m (16'11" x 10'7")
- Into bay. Focal point wood burning stove in Inglenook style recess on slate hearth. Bow bay window to front elevation.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING/ DINING SPACE 8.66m x 3.23m (28'5" x 10'7")
- Kitchen into bay. Boy bay window. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include eye level microwave, oven, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Space for American style fridge freezer. Matching island unit with breakfast bar area. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Stainless steel splashback to hob. Tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM 3.02m x 3.51m (9'11" x 11'6")
- Open plan to kitchen and dining area. PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.23m x 1.68m (10'7" x 5'6")
- Matching storage units and work surfaces to kitchen. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed). Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m x 4.14m (14'4" x 13'7")
- At widest points.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, floating vanity unit and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls to shower. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.87m (10'8" x 9'5")
- BEDROOM 3 3.63m x 3.02m (11'11" x 9'11")
- BEDROOM 4 3.00m x 2.13m (9'10" x 7'0")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, floating vanity unit and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front and side garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
South facing rear garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs with paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.