2 Oldstone Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4DY
- Winding tarmac driveway approach
- Original entrance porch and front door
- Communal entrance hall with fully tiled floor
- Private entrance hall
- Open plan living room with dining area / Bay with three feature windows / Fully tiled floor / Open to;
- Kitchen with full range of light oak high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- Two generous bedrooms / Master with dual aspect windows
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower bath with curved screen and thermostatic shower unit
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / 12Ft. ceilings
- Excellent opportunity for investors, young professionals and downsizers alike
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully appointed and deceptively spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment within this beautiful, fully refurbished Georgian building with a southerly outlook and commanding stunning views over surrounding countryside. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property is accessed via a long winding driveway to a drive around central lawned area and through into gated, designated parking. The main entrance and impressive front door remain as original and lead into a spacious fully tiled communal entrance hall. Once inside the actual apartment the sense of grandeur continues with 12ft ceilings throughout all rooms except the bathroom together with an amazing bay window to the front with superb views over green fields and mature trees. The well appointed kitchen and luxury bathroom ensure this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser who wants the regal splendour of a grand, old building exterior with essentially a complete new build inside.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Long winding tarmac driveway to extensive communal parking with large drive around lawn area. Access via feature gates to an enclosed designated parking area.
- COVERED OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- 6 panel entrance door to:
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Walk-in cloak cupboard with gas fired boiler. Shelving above.
- LIVING ROOM WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 6.22m x 4.70m (20'5 x 15'5)
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Two double radiators. Three feature windows with stunning views. Open to:
- KITCHEN 2.77m x 2.67m (9'1 x 8'9)
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar with low level cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine. Low voltage down lights.
- BEDROOM 1 4.06m x 2.97m (13'4 x 9'9)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.07m x 2.77m (10'1 x 9'1)
- Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.08m x 1.88m (6'10 x 6'2)
- Modern white suite comprising shower bath with curved screen and thermostatic shower unit. Offset mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and half pedestal wall mounted wash hand basin with monobloc mixer taps. Part tiled walls with decorative border. PVC panelling to bath area. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail. Access to loft.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.