This immaculately presented semi-detached chalet bungalow is located in the ever popular Meadow Drive Development, Ballycorr Road, Ballyclare. Sitting on a generous corner site the property is within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre and a vast array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and public transport networks.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite, study, furnished cloakroom and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front and side garden finished in decorative stone, private driveway finished in tarmac and and secluded rear garden finished in paving.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door with matching side screen. Stairwell to first floor. Wood laminate floor covering.
- LOUNGE 4.55m x 4.22m (14'11" x 13'10")
- Focal point electric fire with timber surround on marble tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.19m x 3.25m (13'9 x 10'8)
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinets. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed composite back door.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 3.07m (11'7" x 10'1")
- BEDROOM 3 3.25m x 2.39m (10'8" x 7'10")
- Access to built in wardrobe.
- Modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to hot press.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to twin stores. Access to roof space. Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.47m x 3.38m (14'8" x 11'1")
- Velux window.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 4 4.37m x 2.36m (14'4" x 7'9")
- Velux window. Access to under eaves storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- STUDY 2.26m x 2.06m (7'5" x 6'9")
- Velux window.
- Low maintenance front and side garden finished in decorative stone with array of trees and shrubs.
Low maintenance paved rear garden with array of plants, trees and shrubs.
Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.