2 Limetree Close
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1NH
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of high and low level units
- Ground floor bathroom with modern white suite / Shower over bath
- Three first floor bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Oil-fired central heating
- Fully paved front forecourt with access to covered enclosed side area
- Range of timber sheds and open carport / Double gates to rear
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
Well presented three bedroom end terrace house with extensive range of out buildings to the side and rear. This is an excellent opportunity for all first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a three bedroom end terrace house in this popular part of Ballycraigy estate and benefitting from open aspect to front, side and rear. Only on full inspection can one fully appreciate the potential of this deceptively spacious home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed front door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- Three piece white suite to include low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin andpannelled bath with shower over. Tiled floor. Chrome towel hand rail.
- LIVING ROOM 4.01m x 2.97m (13'2 x 9'9)
- Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.88m x 1.70m (16'0 x 5'7)
- Traditional style kitchen in high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Tiled to work surfaces. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m x 2.97m (12'7 x 9'9)
- BEDROOM 2
- BEDROOM 3
- Front- Fully paved and enclosed front yard with timber pedestrian gate.
Rear- Fully enlcosed rear comprising tarmac driveway for two cars, raised decking area, beds in pink stone and car port.
Side- Brick built boiler shed and lean to with timber shed (power and light)
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.