This spacious, well presented detached family home is located in the Huntingdale Development, Ballyclare. Sitting on a large private site within close proximity to the town centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, sports clubs, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An all round impressive property ideally suited to a young or established family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, dining room, family room, conservatory, kitchen with informal dining space, furnished cloakroom, four well proportioned bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private driveway, mature gardens front side and rear with paved patio area, detached double garage and adjoining utility room.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Stairwell to first floor. Wood laminate floor covering. Access to under stair store.
- LOUNGE 3.51m x 3.61m (11'6" x 11'10")
- At widest points. Focal point open fire with timber surround on slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor covering. Bow bay window to front elevation. Hardwood glazed double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.00m x 2.95m (9'10" x 9'8" )
- Wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed sliding doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 3.38m x 2.84m (11'1" x 9'4" )
- At widest points. PVC double glazed frames with PVC double glazed sliding doors to rear patio. Tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.68m x 3.66m (12'1" x 12'0" )
- At widest points. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, eye level grill and oven, and dishwasher. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with drainer bay. Matching breakfast bar area. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.68mx 3.00m (12'1"x 9'10")
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted 2 piece suite comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.73m x 3.00m (12'3" x 9'10" )
- At widest points. Range of integrated wardrobes.
- EN SUITE
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Fully panelled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 3.61m (11'11" x 11'10")
- At widest points. Range of integrated wardrobes. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53m x 3.05m (11'7" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 4 3.63m x 2.79m (11'11" x 9'2" )
- At widest points.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit and W.C. Chrome tiled radiator. Fully panelled walls and tiled floor.
- Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
Impressive front and side garden finished in lawn with array of mature trees, plants and shrubs.
Enclosed rear garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs and brick pavior patio area.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.06m x 5.77m (23'2" x 18'11")
- At widest points. Double up and over doors. PVC service door to rear garden. Power and light. Solid concrete flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.77m x 2.06m (9'1" x 6'9" )
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Space for tumble dryer, washing machine and stainless steel sink with drainer bay. PVC double glazed service door. Hardwood door to garage. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.