, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2DE
- Entrance porch with wood laminate floor / Glazed door to;
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 17'8 x 11'9 with wooden imitation fire surround / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with full range of antique pine effect high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Dining room / Wood laminate floor
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Shower room with easy access wet room style shower area / Separate W/C
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Attached shed 10'3 x 6' / Double timber entrance gates with vehicular access to off-street parking
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom end terraced house with off-street parking occupying a superb position in a sought after part of Newpark, on the periphery of the estate and close to local shop and transport facilities. Finished to a high specification both inside and out, the property boast PVC double glazed windows, oil-fired central heating and generous gardens to the front and rear with potential to purchase additional land to the side (subject to necessary approvals). With antique pine high and low level kitchen units and easy access wet room style shower room this property is likely to appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers to include First Time Buyer's, young families and investors alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH 2.34m x 1.52m (7'8 x 5)
- Wood laminate floor. 15 pane glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to first floor. 15 pane glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM 5.38m x 3.58m (17'8 x 11'9)
- Imitation wooden fire surround with tiled inset and wood hearth. Electric coal effect fire. Low level TV plinth. Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Two double radiators. 15 pane glazed door to:
- REAR HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Door to under stair storage. Wood strip walls. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- KITCHEN 2.97m x 2.92m (9'9 x 9'7)
- Full range of antique pine effect high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Glazed display cabinet. Integrated four ring halogen hob with low level combination oven and grill. Over head extractor fan. Space for fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor and walls. Single radiator.
- DINING ROOM 2.84m x 2.29m (9'4 x 7'6)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. 15 pane glazed door to entrance hall.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and " Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 2.90m (11'8 x 9'6)
- Built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m x 2.90m (12' x 9'6)
- plus recess. Built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.44m (9' x 8')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- WET ROOM STYLE SHOWER ROOM 1.83m x 1.75m (6' x 5'9)
- Modern white suite comprising easy access shower area with "Triton" electric shower unit and folding low level doors. Modern wash hand basin in vanity unit with "monobloc" mixer taps and storage below. PVC clad walls. Wood strip ceiling. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- SEPARATE W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls and floor. Wood strip ceiling. Low voltage down lights.
- Generous garden to front in neat lawn. Low level walling and wrought iron gate. Paved pathway. Well stocked low maintenance borders.
- ATTACHED SHED 3.12m x 1.83m (10'3 x 6')
- Newly installed oil-fired boiler. Power and light. Double timber entrance gates with vehicular access to tarmac off street parking. Plinth for green house. Low maintenance pebbled display. Mature hedge. Timber paving. Concrete ramp to raised and paved patio area with low level walling. Access to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.