2 Grange View
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3UH
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor
- Livingroom with hole in the wall fire and cast iron stove / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of Walnut effect Shaker style high and low level units
- Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Utility room with matching Walnut units
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- Two first floor bedrooms / Shower room with W/C
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Seamless alluminium guttering
- Pavier brick drive to side / Space for garage / Generous garden to rear in neat lawn
We are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious four bedroom detached chalet style bungalow situated within this sought after residential development just off Taylorstown Road and within easy access of Randalstown, Ballymena, Toome and Portglenone. Finished to an excellent standard throughout, the property boasts a generous living room with wood burning stove, full range of walnut effect high and low level units to the kitchen with integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, utility room, two ground floor bedrooms with a bathroom and two first floor bedrooms with a shower room. Outside the pavier brick drive provides off-street parking for two plus cars and there is ample space for a garage in the large rear garden.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed diamond shaped portlight and sidelight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Open to understairs. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and straight ballustrading. Hot press with pressurised water tank and shelving above. Spacious cloaks cupboard. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 3.28m (14'8 x 10'9)
- Hole in the wall style fireplace with inset cast iron stove and slate style tiled hearth. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.06m x 3.76m (13'4 x 12'4)
- (into bay) Full range of Walnut effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with pyramid style stainless steel overhead extractor canopy. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Additional larder units. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. Low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.18m x 1.78m (7'2 x 5'10)
- Range of matching "Shaker" style Walnut high and low level units and storage cupboard. Contrasting work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled wall to work surfaces. Hard wood double glazed door to rear. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 2.87m (11'9 x 9'5)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.48m (11'9 x 11'5)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.59m x 2.08m (8'6 x 6'10)
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with off-set mixer taps and shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with mixer unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 3 4.57m x 3.58m (15 x 11'9)
- Gable side window. Access to eaves. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 4.57m x 3.28m (15 x 10'9)
- Gable side window. Access to eaves and attic. Double radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mixer unit and pivot and slide doors. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Fully tiled floor. Double glazed 'Keylite' roof light. Single radiator.
- Pavier brick drive to side with off-street parking for 2 plus cars. Garden to front and side in neat lawn. Paved pathway. Space for garage. Rear garden in neat lawn and 6ft timber fencing. Enclosed PVC tank and galvanized oil-fired boiler. Timber pedestrian gate. Outside light and tap.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.