, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3JX
- Detached three bedroom bungalow and garage
- Large entrance / Dining hall with feature inset corner window / Glazed windows and door to;
- Sun annex with paved floor and glazed windows and door to rear
- Living room with open fire and dual aspect windows
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Range of high and low level units / Built-in bench seating and breakfast table
- Three bedrooms / One with three door built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with coloured three piece suite
- Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to off-street parking for three cars / Access to attached garage 22'6 x 11' (may be suitable for conversion)
- Excellent opportunity for downsizers and young families alike
This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to downsize to a detached bungalow in one of the most popular areas in Randalstown, located just off the Church Road on the outskirts of the town yet within easy access of all local amenities, primary schools and transport facilities. Immaculately presented but in need of some modernisation, this property offers well appointed accommodation wrapping around the generous entrance / dining hall that offers views over the mature gardens through a rear sun annex and feature inset corner window. Occupying a spacious site with tarmac drive and well appointed, mature gardens the property boasts superb sun orientation to the private and fully enclosed rear garden while offering additional opportunities to convert the attached garage to provide further accommodation.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this superb property. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood bevelled glass entrance door to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE / DINING HALL 5.87m x 3.63m (19'3 x 11'11)
- (max) Feature inset corner window. Cloaks cupboard. Double radiator. Open to inner halls. Fully glazed door and sidelights to Sun Annex.
- LIVING ROOM 5.64m x 3.53m (18'6 x 11'7)
- Open fire with stone surround and tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.86m x 3.15m (12'8 x 10'4)
- Full range of high and low level units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in bench seating and breakfast table. Space for cooker with over-head circulator fan. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Storage cupboard. Wood strip ceiling. Single radiator.
- INNER HALL
- Three doors to hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 3.15m (11'8 x 10'4)
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.95m (11' x 9'8)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 2.64m (9'1 x 8'8)
- Three door built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.62m x 1.75m (8'7 x 5'9)
- Green coloured suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- Tarmac drive to front with off-street parking for up to three cars. Access to attached garage. Well maintained gardens to front and side in neat lawn. Timber pedestrian gates to either side with access to;
Large fully enclosed gardens to rear with excellent sun orientation, in neat lawn and paved patio area. Mature conifers, shrubs and vegetable plot. Large detached timber shed sectioned off with separate W/C. Greenhouse. 6ft. lapboard fencing. PVC oil tank.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.86m x 3.35m (22'6 x 11')
- Double mahogany doors to front. Power and light. Condensing oil-fired boiler. Internal tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to loft. Service door to rear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.