2 George Close
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9XJ
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Living Room With Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Front Door
- Communal Parking Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Garden Shed
- Choice Location Within Quiet Cul De Sac Development
Two bedroom first floor apartment in 'George Close' cul de sac development within walking distance to local town centre amenities. The property benefits from private entrance and parking facilities as well as private enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended!
- PVC double glazed front door with multi point locking system.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell at first floor with working electric chair lift.
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.66m x 3.10m (12'0" x 10'2")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with drying tray. Recess for freestanding cooker. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Recess for fridge freezer.
- LIVING ROOM 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4" x 11'0")
- Mahogany fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Inset electric fire. Built in storage cupboard. Twin front windows.
- BEDROOM 1 3.76m x 3.00m (12'4" x 9'10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.24m (10'2" x 7'4")
- With three piece suite comprising wooden panelled bath with electric shower over and folding screen door, wash hand basin and w.c. Complementary wall tiling.
- Situated within popular cul de sac development just off 'George Avenue' within walking distance to local town centre amenities.
Enclosed rear yard with garden shed.
PVC oil tank. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.