2 Crosskennan Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2QJ
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge 17'10'' x 14' with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Hardwood French doors to Conservatory
- Full range of white French country style high and low level units / Integrated oven hob and dishwasher
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows and French doors
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes and fully tiled shower cubicle
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath and bidet
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Large landscaped gardens laid in lawns and patio area
- Pink stone drive to pergola style parking area
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a substantial four bedroom cottage originally built from stone but benefiting from a modern extension and PVC double glazed conservatory. Offering generous, well appointed accommodation throughout, the property extends to approximately 1380sq.ft. and occupies a large elevated site in a rural location with outstanding views over surrounding countryside, yet remains within easy access of Antrim town and the M2 motorway.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open entrance porch with tiled step. Hardwood entrance door and glazed sidelight to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi-solid floor. Storage cupboard. Staircase to first floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 17'10 x 14'0
- Open fire with feature cast iron and slate surround. Semi-solid floor. Partially glazed door to entrance hall. Alcove recess. Double and single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 20'0 x 9'5
- Full range of white high and low level units in French country style with beech wood effect work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Pyramid style extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Hardwood French doors to conservatory. Wood laminate floor to dining area. Fully tiled floor to kitchen. Partially tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM 5'8 x 5'1
- Fully tiled floor. Storage. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer and fridge freezer. Glazed door to rear.
- CONSERVATORY 11'10 x 8'11
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Antiglare roof. Fully tiled floor. 2 No. double radiators.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft. Double glazed rooflight.
- BEDROOM 1 11'1 x 9'7
- plus built-in wardrobe with louvered door. Fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding door and 'Creda' electric shower unit. Double glazed 'Velux' rooflight. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 14'3 x 6'5
- Built-in wardrobe with louvered door. Double glazed 'Velux' rooflight. Wood laminate floor. Open shelving. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'6 x 8'9
- Gable side window. Built-in wardrobe with louvered doors. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 8'10 x 7'2
- Built-in wardrobe with louvered doors. Gable side window. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with chrome telephone hand shower attachment. Low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bidet. Partially tiled walls. Partially wood strip walls and ceiling. Double glazed 'Velux' rooflight. Single radiator.
- Pink stone drive with pergola cover with clematis. Paved pathway. Front garden in neat lawn. Mature conifer hedging and well stocked borders. Large side garden in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Conifer hedging. Paved patio to rear. Outside tap. Steps up to raised pink stone area. PVC tank. Pond with stone edging. Pre-fabricated oil-fired boiler house.
- STORAGE SHED WITH FRONT COMPARTMENT 11'7 x 11'9
- FRONT STORE 2 11'7 x 5'9
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.