2 Clonboy Walk
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3AQ
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor and stair case to first floor
- Living room 12'9 x 10'1
- Open fire
- Country style kitchen with multi fuel stove
- Dining area
- Downstair shower room and w.c
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Gardens to rear with potential for parking
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a modernised and beautifully presented three bedroom mid terraced house situated close to Randalstown town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from a living room with open fire, quality kitchen units, a mulit fuel stove and three well proportioned bedrooms this property can only be properly appreciated on full internal viewing. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed front door and sidelights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stair case to fist floor. Tiled floor. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.89m x 3.07m (12'9 x 10'1)
- (Widest Points). Open fire with feature fire place, granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.48m x 2.67m (11'5 x 8'9)
- Country style kitchen in full range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinet contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Multi fuel stove. Space for range style cooker. Belfast style sink. Space for dish washer and washing machine. Fully tiled walls to work surfaces. Access to shelved hotpress. Fully tiled floor through open sqaure archway to:
- DINING 2.64m x 2.13m (8'8 x 7')
- Double radiator. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND SHOWER ROOM
- 3 Piece suite comprising enclosed and fully tiled electric "Mira Sport" shower, low flush w.c. and and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 2.87m (12'9 x 9'5)
- (Widest point). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m 3.35m (12'9 11')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.01m (11 x 6'7)
- Access to storage. Single radiator.
- Small neat lawn to front. Rear mainly in lawn, with raised paved area. Potential for dual parking spaces to rear. Purpose built brick boiler house. PVC Oil tank
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.