2 Bracken Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1PU
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room 21'1 x 10'3 with large picture window to front / Double glazed sliding patio doors to;
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units / Complimentary work surfaces
- First floor landing
- Three bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom extended over the staircase with modern white suite to include corner bath with electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Very large site with tarmac side by side parking for four cars / Access to extensive, mostly paved rear yard area
- Excellent opportunity for First Time Buyers and those in need of substantial parking and large garden
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom semi-detached house with conservatory to the rear occupying a large site in the popular Glenburn area on the outskirts of Antrim town but within easy access of local primary schools, public transport and amenities. Benefiting from PVC double glazed windows, external doors and conservatory together with gas fired central heating and a slightly extended bathroom, the main highlight of this property is undoubtedly the very large site with generous four car parking area to the side together with the exceptionally large, mostly paved rear garden area providing lots of private recreational space with excellent sun orientation together with ample room to construct a double garage / workshop for anyone wishing to work from home (subject to necessary approvals).
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Open to under stair storage. Staircase to first floor. 15 pane bevelled glass doors to living room and kitchen.
- LIVING ROOM 6.43m x 3.12m (21'1 x 10'3)
- "Rayburn" glass fronted fire with tiled surround and hearth. Full depth picture window. Double radiator. Double glazed sliding patio door to;
- CONSERVATORY 3.00m x 2.74m (9'10 x 9')
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors. Anti-glare roof. Fully tiled floor.
- KITCHEN 3.61m x 3.07m (11'10 x 10'1)
- Full range of high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Plumbed for dish washer. Wood strip ceiling. PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft via "Slingsby" style ladder. Former hot press (tank removed) with shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.68m x 3.12m (12'1 x 10'3)
- into built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.15m (12'1 x 10'4)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.18m x 2.72m (10'5 x 8'11)
- into wardrobe recess. Double radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.10m x 1.73m (10'2 x 5'8)
- White suite comprising corner bath with "Triton" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn with well stocked borders and specimen trees. Steps to front and paved path way to front and side. Roman effect pillars and canopy over entrance with tiled step. Tarmac drive to side with side by side parking for up to 4 cars. Timber fencing. Pedestrian gate to;
Large, mostly paved garden to rear on two levels. Detached brick built utility shed 6'8 x 6'4 Plumbed for washing machine. Attached boiler house 4 x 3'6 with gas fired boiler. 5Ft walling and timber fencing. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliance have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.