2 Blackrock Park Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 4NR
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms / 2 Receptions
- Highly Regarded Award Winning Development
- Prime Private Corner Site
- Open Plan Contemporaty Living/Kitchen/Dining Aspect
- Luxurious Modern Kitchen with a host of Integrated Appliances
- Luxurious Family Bathroom / Modern Ensuite Shower Room
- Private Driveway to Rear
- Gas Central Heating
- Beam Vacuum System Throughout
Positioned on a prime corner site this impressive contemporary styled Detached family home boasts a well planned living layout with a high internal finish and specification. Boasting a superb open plan living/kitchen/dining aspect to rear and private enclosed gardens this property will interest the purchaser searching for their 'Forever Home' an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood door into well presented spacious Entrance Hall with porcelain tiled floor.
- CONTEMPORARY FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer tap and tiled splashback. Porcelain tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.88m x 3.76m (16'0 x 12'4)
- Attractive period style fireplace. Piped for gas fire. Semi solid walnut flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING ASPECT 10.36m x 4.88m (34'0 x 16'0)
- at max. Bespoke fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level high gloss fitted units with matching corian worksurfaces. Inlaid 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. A host of integrated 'Bosh' appliances including 4 ring gash hob with overhead extractor fan, eye level double oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Contrasting island with corian worksurface with breakfast bar style return. Recessed lighting. Porcelain tiled floor. PVC double glazed french doors to rear garden. Living Area with modern wall mounted gas open flame fireplace.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.59m x 1.65m (8'6 x 5'5)
- Range of high and low level units with matching worksurfaces. Inlaid sink unit with mixer tap. Larder cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. Glass panelled door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Gallery landing. Access to Roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m x 3.76m (16'0 x 12'4)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with rainfall shower. Button flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complimentary wall tiling. Porcelain tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.88m x 3.66m (16'0 x 12'0)
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0 x 10'0)
- BEDROOM 4 3.45m x 2.39m (11'4 x 7'10)
- FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising bath with centered mixer tap. Corner shower cubicle with rainfall shower. Low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer tap. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Private enclosed gardens to front and side in lawn screened by wall and ornamental railing. Path to front and paved walkways to side. Large private enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn screened by perimeter fence. Paved patio area and paved walkways perfect for evening entertaining. Private driveway to rear.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.