, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2AT
- Four plus bedroom chalet style linked detached
- Entrance hall with polished porcelain fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge with feature fireplace (plumbed for gas) / Dual aspect windows / Walnut effect wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / White high gloss units / Integrated double oven and hob
- Dining room / Bedroom with walnut effect wood laminate floor
- Living room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Second ground floor bedroom
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include feature bath and separate shower cubicle
- Two large first floor bedrooms / Both with walk-in dressing rooms / Separate first floor shower room
- PVC double glazed windows / Gas fired central heating / Tarmac parking for three cars / Attached garage / Landscaped gardens to front and rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the best presented properties in the local area finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out and offering generous well proportioned accommodation with a flexible layout. Fully upgraded to include for contemporary white high gloss kitchen units with integrated double oven and hob, together with modern white ground floor bathroom suite and first floor shower room this property provides an excellent opportunity for even the most discerning purchaser. With a flexible chalet style layout providing a generous lounge and kitchen with informal dining area, the remaining three ground floor rooms can all be used as bedrooms or a mixture of bedrooms and living accommodation further complimented by two incredibly large bedrooms to the first floor and a separate shower room. Outside, the beautifully manicured gardens to the front and rear provide the perfect retreat with raised and paved patio area to the rear with a mature laurel hedge and well stocked borders. The tarmac drive provides off-street parking for three cars plus access to the attached garage. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with tiled steps. PVC double glazed and leaded glass entrance door and side light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Open to under-stairs storage area. Decorative corniced ceiling.
- LOUNGE 5.54m x 4.19m (18'2 x 13'9)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with feature ornate surround and part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Dual aspect windows. Walnut effect wood laminate floor. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.58m x 3.48m (11'9 x 11'5)
- Double radiator. Walnut effect wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Corniced ceiling and decorative center rose.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 3 3.45m x 3.28m (11'4 x 10'9)
- Wall mounted TV point. Walnut effect wood laminate floor. Corniced ceiling and decorative center rose. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.24m x 4.19m (13'11 x 13'9)
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. Glazed display cabinet. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with glass and stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Plumbed for dish washer and space for fridge freezer and fridge. Double radiator. Low voltage down lights. PVC double glazed door to rear. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.45m x 2.84m (11'4 x 9'4)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising feature double ended bath with off-set taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Monobloc mixer taps. Extractor fan. PVC panelled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Low voltage down lights. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Walk-in storage cupboard with shelving and laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.32m x 4.19m (14'2 x 13'9)
- Gable side window. Wall mounted TV point. Double radiator.
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM 4.17m x 1.78m (13'8 x 5'10)
- Walnut effect wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 2 4.83m x 3.51m (15'10 x 11'6)
- Gable side window. Double radiator. Wall mounted TV point. Center rose. Access to:
- WALK-IN DRESSING ROOM 3.48m x 1.37m (11'5 x 4'6)
- Walnut effect wood laminate floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. Double glazed roof light. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked borders and specimen trees. Paved pathway. Concrete drive with off-street parking for up to 3 cars. Access to:
- GARAGE 5.44m x 3.53m (17'10 x 11'7)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Utility area to rear with range of grey coloured low level units and contrasting white work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. PVC double glazed windows and door to side. Concealed gas boiler.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and raised and paved patio. 6Ft timber fencing and laurel hedging. Well stocked borders. Outside tap and light. Open bin area. Conifer tree. Timber pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.