1A Lylehill Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0AQ
- Impressive Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
- Prime Private Mature Corner Site
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors And Fascias
- Spacious Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
Positioned on a prime mature corner site just off the Lylehill Road in Templepatrick Village. This impressive detached bungalow will interest the purchaser searching for a home within walking distance of the village and Templepatrick Primary School. Enjoying a well planned spacious living layout incorporating 3 bedrooms, 2+ receptions plus a double glazed conservatory. Externally the property enjoys a private courtyard style garden to rear. Priced to allow for some modernisation an early viewing is recommended.
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded glass inset and matching side screens into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Quarry tiled floor. Entrance door into:-
- With exposed hardwood flooring. Built in storage cupboard with sliding mirror doors.
- LOUNGE 6.12m x 3.68m (20'1" x 12'1")
- Approximately. Feature floor to ceiling stone clad chimney breast with tiled hearth and gas fire. Dual picture style windows. Timber panelled vaulted ceiling. Exposed hardwood flooring. Open plan into:-
- SNUG 2.67m x 2.06m (8'9" x 6'9")
- DINING ROOM 3.25m x 2.82m (10'8" x 9'3")
- (PLEASE NOTE DINING ROOM WINDOW IS SINGLE GLAZED) Access to:-
- ATTACHED PVC DOUBLE GLAZED PORCH/ UTILITY AREA 3.25m x 2.24m (10'8" x 7'4")
- Single drainer sink unit. Access to gardens.
- KITCHEN 5.11m x 3.73m (16'9" x 12'3")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with complementary work surfaces. Co-ordinating single drainer sink unit with antique style mixer tap. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, eye level oven and separate 4 ring hob with overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy.
- REAR HALL
- With tiled floor. Oil fired boiler.
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 3.35m x 3.25m (11'0" x 10'8")
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed doors to garden.
- BEDROOM 1 4.29m x 3.12m (14'1" x 10'3")
- Dual window aspect. Built in three bay mirrored wardrobe plus two bay wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 3.15m (12'7" x 10'4")
- Fitted vanity unit with wash hand basin. Fitted wall to wall wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.62m (9'6" x 8'7")
- Presently used as office. Built in double mirrored wardrobe.
- Comprising shower enclosure with folding shower screen, button flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mono bloc tap. Disabled walk in shower/ bath with shower attachment.
- Prime mature site with garden to front and side in lawn. Stocked with a variety of shrubs and screened by hedgerow. Private parking forecourt to side. Brick paved walkways.
Private enclosed courtyard style garden to rear screened by mature hedgerow with paved patio/ terrace area. Perfect for family barbeques. Outside shed.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.