1A Ballycraigy Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT36 5ZZ
- Superb Detached Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- Study/ Home Office
- Extensive Private Mature Site
- Quality Farmhouse Style Kitchen With Dining Aspect
- Modern Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Partially Floored Roof Space - Suitable For Further Accommodation - Subject To Planning
Positioned within a highly regarded location on an extensive private mature site. This spacious four bedroom detached bungalow enjoys a well planned living layout with two large receptions with back to back feature fireplace, private office/ study and a quality farmhouse style oak kitchen with oil fired Rayburn Range. With a high level of interest anticipated an early viewing is recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE
- With quarry tiled step. PVC double glazed front door with bevelled glass inset and matching side screens into:-
- WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS L SHAPED ENTRANCE HALL
- With exposed hardwood flooring. Twin doors to cloak/ storage cupboard.
Access to roof space with wooden folding steps. Partially floored loft. Perfect for further accommodation. Subject to necessary approvals.
- LOUNGE 4.93m x 3.40m (16'2" x 11'2")
- Feature back to back open fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove with slate hearth. Hardwood exposed wooden flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.11m x 3.28m (13'6" x 10'9")
- Hardwood exposed flooring. Dual window aspect. Feature back to back fireplace.
- QUALITY OAK FARMHOUSE STYLE KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.14m x 4.17m (13'7" x 13'8")
- At max. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with four ring hob with overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Integrated dishwasher. ‘Rayburn Royal’ oil fired range (heats water). Twin glass display cabinets. Complementary wall tiling. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
- REAR HALL 2.59m x 21.34m (8'6" x 70")
- Laminate flooring. PVC double glazed door with double glazed side screens to garden.
- BEDROOM 1 3.20m x 3.51m (10'6" x 11'6")
- Exposed wooden flooring. Fitted wall to wall mirrored sliderobes.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.28m (10'6" x 10'9")
- Exposed wooden flooring. Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.86m x 2.92m (12'8" x 9'7")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 4.27m x 2.95m (14'0" x 9'8")
- At max. Built in wardrobe. Exposed wooden flooring.
- STUDY 2.44m x 2.01m (8'0" x 6'7")
- With feature glass block wall.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.30m x 2.90m (10'10" x 9'6")
- At max. Fitted with a range of high and low level maple effect shaker units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- SEPARATE W.C OFF UTILITY ROOM
- With four piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle and low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- Twin gates to front with sweeping driveway to large parking forecourt. Suitable for a variety of vehicles.
Extensive private garden laid in lawn to front, side and rear. Screened by wall and perimeter fencing.
Fully paved to right hand gable. Suitable for dog run etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.