194 Hillhead Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9LP
- Detached Two Storey House Extending To 3000 Sq Ft
- Inclusive Of Building Site For Two Storey House
- 3 Reception Rooms: 4 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Aga Cooker
- Utility Room/ Shower Room And Cloakroom
- Deluxe Family Bathroom And Shower Room At First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Double Glazing
- Large Detached Garage With Loft Over
- Spacious Adaptable Family Accommodation
- Accessible And Convenient Rural Location
Detached residence of considerable character, with detached garage, held together with a building site having planning permission, on a road frontage site, totalling circa 1/2 acre, conveniently located less than 1 mile from Ballyclare. The dwelling which offers up to 5 bedroomed accommodation, extends to 3000 sq ft, offering bright spacious country style living with a range of modern finishes throughout.
The Building Site is located to the rear of the main dwelling with full Planning Permission for a two storey dwelling with garage. Viewing is highly recommended
- Ground Floor
- RECEPTION HALL
- Mahogany front door with matching glazed side screens. Oak laminate flooring. Coloured glass panel.
Solid mahogany 8 panel internal doors throughout.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and sink unit recessed into the wall with integrated taps. Ceramic tile floor.
- LOUNGE 7.57m x 4.95m (24'10" x 16'3")
- Feature solid stone fireplace to ceiling height with integrated mantle. Japanese onyx stone marble hearth. Cast iron multi fuel burning stove. Ceramic tile flooring. Twin front and twin rear windows. Beamed ceiling.
Open plan open tread staircase accessing first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 5.03m x 3.81m (16'6" x 12'6")
- Dual aspect windows. Brick built fireplace with granite hearth. Open fire. Solid teak panelled ceiling.
- SECONDARY FRONT ENTRANCE/
- SUN PORCH 3.05m x 2.54m (10'0" x 8'4")
- With mahogany glass panelled door and matching side screen. Ceramic tile flooring. Solid teak panelled ceiling. Range of built in storage units. Glass panelled door and matching side screen accessing the main lounge. Beveled frosted glass.
- KITCHEN 4.62m x 4.22m (15'2" x 13'10")
- With Breakfast Area. Range of modern fitted high and low level units finished in oak trim with matching work surfaces. Range of glazed display cabinets and open display cabinets. Oil fired 'Aga' range cooker with twin hot plates and ovens. Tiled recess. Separate cooker fitted. 4 ring ceramic hob and under oven. Overhead recessed extractor unit. Inlaid twin bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Range of under unit lighting and range of recessed ceiling lights. Oak lmainate flooring. Walk in pantry. Fully shelved. Oak laminate floor. Side window.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.40m x 2.36m (11'2" x 7'9")
- With integrated shower unit. Range of high and low level units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Fully tiled walls and matching floor tiles. Shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Glazed side screens. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Housing for oil fired central heating boiler with timer unit.
- First Floor
- Solid open tread staircase with mahogany treads and ornamental balustrading.
- SITTING ROOM 5.56m x 4.04m (18'3" x 13'3")
- Brick wall feature together with cantilevered projection with picture windows affording delightful views over the gardens. Tiled fireplace and hearth. Open fire. Solid 3/4" Rosewood flooring. Room suited for use as bedroom 5.
- BEDROOM 1 4.62m x 4.22m (15'2" x 13'10")
- Dual aspect windows. Walk in wardrobe with electric light.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 3.51m (13'8" x 11'6")
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.74m (13'8" x 9'0")
- Built in wardrobe and range of built in robes with overhead cupboards.
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m x 3.00m (11'0" x 9'10")
- Dual aspect windows. Panelled ceiling. Etched glass panelled door. Currently utilised as study.
- BRIGHT SPACIOUS LANDING AND HALLWAY
- Twin wall lights. 3No windows. Walk in shelved hot press. Access to roof space via pull down ladder. Electric light installed.
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, push button flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Large shower cubicle with electric shower unit and mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen door. Built in contemporary cabinet and wall mounted mirror cabinet with twin doors and integrated lighting. Ceramic tile flooring. Chrome radiator/ towel rail supplemented with underfloor heating. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- SEPARATE FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With low flush w.c. and shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors.
- Fronting onto Hillhead Road, less than 1 mile from Ballyclare with easy access to ferries and airports.
Twin ornamental gates and boundary wall forming the access to extensive parking forecourt.
- Detached Garage 7.92m x 6.40m (26'0" x 21'0")
- Galvanised canopy over roller shutter door. Electric light and power points. Loft over. W.c. Outside hot water tap.
- Building Site
- Located at the rear of the main dwelling with full planning permission for two storey dwelling plus garage with papers and plans.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.