This well presented mid-townhouse is located in the popular development of The Brooks, Burnside. Within walking distance to the local village it is within close proximity to shops, primary schools, play parks and public transport networks as well as Ballyclare Town Centre only a 5 minute drive away. Ideal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with electric fire, kitchen with informal dining area, rear hall, furnished cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property consists of private parking to the front and a secluded rear garden finished in lawn with stone patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 4.17m x 3.76m (13'8" x 12'4")
- At widest points. Focal point electric fire. Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.48m x 3.38m (11'5" x 11'1")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over, dishwasher and washer dryer. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door to garden.
- FURNISHED CLOAROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder and store.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 1.22m x 2.67m (12 4" x 8'9")
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.64m (10'3" x 8'8")
- Built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 3 2.51m x 2.08m (8'3" x 6'10")
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls to bath and tiled floor. Towel radiator.
- Private parking space to front finished in brick pavior.
Back garden finished in lawn, stoned patio area with decorative flower beds.
Outside tap and light.
Brick built barbeque area.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.