This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in the ever popular River Hill Manor Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to a wide array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks. Ideally suited for the first time buyer or young family.
Finished to a high standard internally, the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, sunroom, three bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens in lawn, private driveway and a detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite front door. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stair store. Solid wood flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 3.76m (15'4" x 12'4")
- Focal point electric fire with timber surround and hearth.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.97m x 4.14m (19'7" x 13'7")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surfaces. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and 4 ring gas hob and oven with stainless extractor canopy over. Glass splash back to hob. 1.5 bowl composite sink with drainer bay. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed.) Informal dining space and separate breakfast bar area. Tiled floor. Open plan to sun room.
- SUNROOM 3.25m x 2.51m (10'8" x 8'3")
- Wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed french doors to garden. Dual aspect windows.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising vanity unit and WC. Tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to shelved store and roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.76m x 3.76m (12'4" x 12'4")
- Twin windows to rear elevation.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls to shower area and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.99m x 3.07m (13'1" x 10'1")
- BEDROOM 3 3.10m x 2.82m (10'2" x 9'3")
- At widest points.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully tiled walls to bath and tiled floor.
- Front garden in lawn.
Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Secluded rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Outside tap and light.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.61m x 3.30m (18'5" x 10'10" )
- Electric roller shutter door. Separate PVC double glazed service door. Space for fridge freezer and tumble drier. Access to roof space. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.