This well presented detached bungalow is located in the ever popular Rathmena Gardens Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks. Ideally suited to a wide range on buyers including young families or someone looking to downsize.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge through dining room, kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms and shower room.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden, low maintenance rear garden with private driveway and a detached garage.
Early viewing highly recommended,
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood glazed front door with matching side screen. Access to hot press, built in store and floored roof space via slingsby style ladder.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING SPACE 7.11m x 3.63m (23'4" x 11'11" )
- At widest points. Focal point open fire with timber surround on tiled hearth. Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN 3.05m x 2.77m (10'0" x 9'1")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Space for low level fridge and freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Hardwood back door. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.00m (12'3" x 9'10" )
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.69m (10'0" x 8'10")
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.79m (9'10" x 9'2")
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, vanity unit and W.C. Chrome tiled radiator. Fully pannelled walls to shower.
- Front garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in tarmac and brick pavior.
Low maintenance rear garden finished in paving.
Outside tap and light.
PVC fascia, soffits and rain water goods.
- DETACHED GARAGE 4.90m x 2.82m (16'1" x 9'3")
- Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.