19 Parkgate Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 3LE
- Semi Detached Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Substantial Low Maintenance Site
- Plenty of Off Street Parking
- Scope for Extensions
- Close to Commuter Routes
- Easy Walking Distance to Village Amenities
Country Estates are delighted to bring to market this well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow, with extensive rear gardens, on the outskirts of the village of Connor. Set off the Parkgate Road this home has accommodation on one level and sits on a substantial low maintenance site.
The Village amenities are a short walk away and Ballymena and Antrim Towns are easily accessible by car. Kells and Connor Primary School is also nearby as are the main arterial commuter routes to Antrim Area Hospital, Belfast and the North Coast. We strongly recommend a viewing to appreciate all this home has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall 3.92 x 1.55 (12'10" x 5'1")
- Laminate flooring. Hotpress cupboard.
- Lounge 4.22 x 3.03 (13'10" x 9'11")
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 3.33 x 2.42 (10'11" x 7'11")
- Beech effect high and low units with under lights. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink. Halogen hob with glass and stainless steel hood. Electric oven. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine. Space for family dining table. Tiled flooring and splash back. Back door.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 2.4 x 3.76 (max) (7'10" x 12'4" (max))
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.76 x 3.03 (12'4" x 9'11")
- Built in recessed cupboard.
- Family Shower Room 1.81 x 1.65 (5'11" x 5'4")
- Refitted suite with HFWC, WHB and shower. Tiled flooring.
- The front garden has been recently tarmacked and has off street parking for circa six cars. There are extensive gardens to the rear that are partially laid in tarmac, with patios and raised beds.
There is plenty of opportunity to extend this home, subject to obtaining all relevant statutory consents.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.