188 Ballymena Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT39 0TW
- Immaculately Presented Detached Bungalow On Private Lane
- Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Elevated Site Extending To 1.5 Acres Including Paddock
- Adjoining Field c.0.5 Acre
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms/ Spacious Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen With Living/ Dining Area; Utility Room
- Family Bathroom; Seperate Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Front Garden In Lawn, South Facing Rear Yard With Paved Patio Area
- Outbuildings; Twin Corrugated Iron Barns
This immaculately presented detached bungalow extending to circa 2000 sq ft is positioned on a prime elevated site off circa 1.5 acres. This impressive property enjoys panoramic views over the unspoilt surrounding countryside and is within close proximity to both Ballyclare and Ballymena.
Internally the property enjoys a well planned adaptable living layout and has potential for further accommodation in roof space in required subject to planning.
Externally the property benefits from mature gardens and an array of varied outbuildings including two corrugated barns and adjoining paddock circa 0.5 acres.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with matching twin side windows. Hardwood door with stained glass window and matching side screens to hallway. Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood flooring. Decorative cornicing continuing through lounge and dining room/bedroom 3. Alarm panel.
- LOUNGE 5.56m x 4.14m (18'3" x 13'7")
- At widest points. Twin windows to front elevation with views over surrounding countryside. Focal point Baxi open fire with marble hearth and surround.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA 7.06m x 5.26m (23'2" x 17'3")
- At widest points. Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge, four ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, twin eye level ovens and dishwasher. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Matching island unit with storage. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Focal point Baxi open fire with slate tiled hearth and timber surround. Triple aspect windows.
- REAR HALL
- PVC composite back door to patio and yard. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.84m x 2.77m (9'4" x 9'1")
- Range of high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for washing machine, low level freezer and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Access to boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler and shower room. Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder (possibility to convert into further living accommodation with appropriate checks and approvals).
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Chrome towel rail. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.83m x 3.38m (15'10" x 11'1" )
- Twin windows to rear elevation with views over surrounding countryside. Jack and Jill style door to bathroom.
- BEDROOM 2 4.34m x 3.58m (14'3" x 11'9")
- Twin windows to front elevation with views over surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 3 4.19m x 3.58m (13'9" x 11'9")
- Twin windows to front elevation with views over surrounding countryside. Presented used as dining room.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- With modern fitted three piece suite comprising walk in shower enclosure with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully panelled walls to shower area. Tiled floor. Access to hot press.
- Front garden finished in neat lawn with brick pavior patio area and array of plans and shrubs.
Large private driveway finished in tarmac with turning circle.
Low maintenance rear yard with raised flower beds finished in plants, trees and shrubs.
Paved patio area with views over surrounding countryside.
Array of outbuildings with power and light which are currently being utilised as storage.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- BARN 1 15.95m x 10.16m (52'4" x 33'4")
- Previously utilised as a silo. Roller shutter door to side with separate service door. Power and light.
- BARN 2 13.51m x 10.34m (44'4" x 33'11")
- Previously utilised as a cattle barn. Light.
- ADJOINING FIELD (c. 05 ACRE)
- Circa 0.5 acre. Securely fenced adjoining field with gated access from main yard.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.