This well presented mid terrace property is located on the popular Ballynure Road, Ballyclare. Within walking distance of the local town centre it benefits from being within close proximity to an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, leisure facilities, schools and transport networks. This property would be ideally suited for the first time buyer or investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen with dining space, shower room and three bedrooms.
Externally the property consists of a low maintenance paved forecourt, detached garage and concrete parking bay.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with fanlight over. Radiator. Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.30m x 3.18m (10'10" x 10'5")
- Attractive fireplace with wooden surround with tiled inset and hearth. Open fire. Double radiator. Twin power points.
- KITCHEN 4.32m x 2.74m (14'2" x 9'0")
- With dining space. Range of modern fitted high and low level units in oak finish with matching work surfaces. Space for freestanding cooker with canopy and extractor over. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Freestanding cooker with double oven and ceramic hob. Twin glazed display cabinet. Complementary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tile floor extending into the understair storage area. Double radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY
- With PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tile floor.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit, sliding screen doors, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Ceramic tile floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Dog leg stairwell to first floor.
- With access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.32m x 2.44m (14'2" x 8'0")
- Including built in robe with range of shelves and twin sliding doors. Radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71m x 2.03m (12'2" x 6'8")
- Shelved hot press immersion heater. Radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.21m (9'0" x 7'3")
- Paved forecourt with specimen tree.
Perimeter walls and pedestrian gate onto footpath.
Enclosed rear yard with service door accessing:-
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.02m x 4.34m (19'9" x 14'3")
- Roller shutter door. Front service door access rear concrete parking bay.
PVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Range of original kitchen units installed together with double drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Range of power points. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Freestanding fridge freezer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.