This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupying a prime corner site in this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and within easy access of Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway. Finished to a very high standard both inside and out, this delightful property benefits from recently installed modern light grey coloured kitchen units with integrated oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher together with luxury family shower room with large format, fully tiled shower area and low threshold shower tray. In addition to the three well proportioned bedrooms the property also boasts a ground floor W/C and ensuite to the master bedroom.
Outside, the property occupies a corner site with open outlook over rural countryside and benefits from side by side parking for two cars plus a tegula brick enclosed area with feature wooden cabin and storage.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with leaded glass double glazed inset to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stair storage area with plumbing for washing machine. Cloaks cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Extractor fan. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.74m x 2.72m (18'10 x 8'11)
- Full range of modern light grey wood grain effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with polished chrome handles and contemporary work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. Double glazed sliding patio door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM 5.74m x 2.97m (18'10 x 9'9)
- Feature wooden surround with polished granite inset and hearth. Glass fronted multi-solid fuel stove. Dual aspect windows. Solid white oak flooring. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to mostly floored loft via fold out wooden ladder. Corner storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.38m (12'3 x 11'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C with moulded wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 2.97m (11' x 9'9)
- Dual aspect windows. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.29m (8'10 x 7'6)
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.26m x 1.93m (7'5 x 6'4)
- Modern white suite compromising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Large format walk-in fully tiled shower area with low threshold shower tray, glazed screen and thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Wall mounted storage unit. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front and side in neat lawn and paved path way. Tarmac side by side parking for 2 cars. Timber pedestrian gate to:
Fully enclosed yard to rear in tegula brick paved patio. Galvanized prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
- TIMBER CABIN 4.01m x 2.87m (13'2 x 9'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator. PVC double glazed windows and door. PVC ceiling. Over hang with PVC ceiling and low voltage down lights. Additional storage 9'5 x 3'8 with light and PVC door.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.