This spacious, well presented bungalow is located in the ever popular development of Victoria Gardens, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre and the array of amenities it has to offering including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An ideal home for the young or establish family, or those looking to down size.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with gas fire, dining room, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, four bedrooms, furnished cloakroom, family bathroom and attached garage.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn, extensive private driveway in tarmac and a secluded rear garden finished in lawn with tarmaced seating area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door with matching side screens. Alarm panel. Access to hot press and partially floored roof space.
- LOUNGE 5.28m x 4.04m (17'4" x 13'3")
- Focal point gas fire with timber surround on tiled hearth. Hardwood glazed double doors to dining room. Picture window to front elevation.
- DINING ROOM 3.38m x 3.28m (11'1" x 10'9")
- PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to back garden.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.90m x 3.28m (16'1" x 10'9")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Space for low level fridge and dishwasher. One and half bowl composite sink with drainer bay. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM
- High and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for tumble dryer and low level freezer. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring. Hardwood glazed back door.
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m x 3.12m (10'9" x 10'3")
- Range of integrated wardrobes.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- BEDROOM 2 3.28m x 3.12m (10'9" x 10'3")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Fitted four piece suite comprising corner panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 2.69m (10'3" x 8'10")
- Range of integrated storage and wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m x 2.69m (11'0" x 8'10")
- Access to integrated store.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 7.32m x 3.05m (24'0" x 10'0")
- Electric roller shutter door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Integrated shelving. Separate hardwood service door to rear.
- Front garden finished in lawn with array of plants, trees and shrubs.
Extensive private driveway finished in tarmac.
Secluded rear garden finished in lawn with array of trees and shrubs, with tarmaced patio area.
PVC fascia and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.