This immaculately presented semi-detached property is located in Millview Gardens, Ballyclare. Sitting on a large, fully landscaped site within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre benefitting from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks. An ideal investment for a first time buyer or young family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance front garden, private driveway finished in stone, large detached garage with furnished cloakroom and a fully landscaped private garden with patio and raised timber decking area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screens. Stairwell to first floor. Access to understair storage. Wood laminate floor covering.
- LOUNGE 4.34m x 3.53m (14'3" x 11'7")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.33m x 3.25m (17'6" x 10'8")
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Matching upstands to work surfaces. Integrated washing machine. Wood laminate floor covering. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden and separate PVC double glazed service door to driveway.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.55m x 2.74m (14'11" x 9'0")
- Into bay. Fitted wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors. Box bay window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 2.74m (12'4" x 9'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.49m (9'10" x 8'2")
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Chrome towel radiator. Fully panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- Low maintenance front garden finished in decorative stone with array of plants and shrubs.
Private driveway finished in decorative stone.
Large, secluded rear garden finished in lawn with wide array of plants, trees and shrubs, and paved patio area.
Separate timber decking area.
Oil fired central heating boiler (housed).
Outside tap, light and plug socket.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Utility area comprising high and low level storage units and contrasting work surfaces.
Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Electric roller shutter door.
Separate service door.
Power and light.
- FURNISHED CLOARKOOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising w.c and vanity unit. Tiled floor.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.