18 Millhouse Glen
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UJ
- Living room with feature limestone fire surround / Wall mounted television point wired for surround sound
- Kitchen with informal dining / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of gloss white and walnut high and low level units / PVC French doors to rear
- Integrated oven and gas hob
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with luxury white suite / Feature flooring
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Stoned side driveway with space for garage / Fully paved yard to rear with timber decked patio
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious and beautifully presented three bedroom detached house finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout with luxury kitchen units and sanitary ware. Ideally suited to those with a young family with a fully enclosed side for parking and paved rear yard with raised timber decked patio. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed portlight to:-
- Entrance hall
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrading. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Ground floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Living room 4.52m x 3.81m (14'10 x 12'6)
- Feature limestone surround and feature gas log and pebbles inset fire. Solid wood floor. Wired for wall mounted television and surround sound. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to:-
- Kitchen with informal dining area 6.07m x 3.51m (19'11 x 11'6)
- Full range of contemporary style walnut and gloss white high and low level units with chrome handles and glazed corner display units with inset lighting. One and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Complementary work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel and glass over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Space for fridge freezer. Low voltage down lights. Under unit lighting. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- First floor landing
- Access to loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- Bedroom 1 3.71m x 3.48m (12'2 x 11'5)
- into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature chrome tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and pivot and slide door. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.33m (11'4 x 10'11)
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.54m (9'9 x 8'4)
- (max) Over-stair storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set taps and retractable pencil shower. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Resin floor and feature bath panel. Partially tiled walls to bath area and floor to ceiling tiled splash back to pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan.
- Stoned drive to front with parking for 2 cars. Double timber pedestrian gates to side with fully enclosed and stoned parking for 2 additional cars. Space for garage. Extensive fully enclosed and paved area. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. Raised timber decked patio. PVC tank. 6ft timber fencing and timber pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.