We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully appointed three bedroom mid townhouse occupying a superb, slightly elevated position overlooking a well maintained green in this ever popular residential development close to Antrim town and within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this delightful property is ideally suited to the first time buyer and those with a young family who can make great use of the low maintenance and fully enclosed garden to the rear complete with paved patio area and artificial grass lawn allowing for all year round usage.
Inside, the beautiful cream coloured country style kitchen units are complimented by a full range of integrated appliances to include oven, hob, micro wave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer with the addition of a timber shed to the rear fully plumbed for a washing machine.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with leaded glass inset to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Part glazed door to;
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM 4.65m x 4.55m (15'3 x 14'11)
- Open fire with rustic pine surround, part polished cast iron inset and slate hearth. Wood laminate floor. Access to understairs storage. Staircase to first floor with painted moulded handrail and turned balustrade. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.57m x 2.57m (15' x 8'5)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with feature handles and glazed displays. Contrasting butcher's block effect work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with glass and stainless steel over head extractor fan. Integrated mid-level oven with microwave over. Integrated dish washer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot-press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.55m x 2.59m (14'11 x 8'6)
- Into built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored door. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 2.90m x 2.26m (9'6 x 7'5)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.18m x 1.96m (7'2 x 6'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.57m x 1.63m (8'5 x 5'4)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with 'Mira Sport' electric shower over and bi-folding shower screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls with decorative insets. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Pink stone off-street side by side parking for 2 cars. Paved pathway.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in paved patio and artificial grass lawn area. 6Ft timber fencing. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. Concealed PVC tank with 6ft lapboard fencing. Outside tap and light.
- TIMBER SHED 2.24m x 1.57m (7'4 x 5'2)
- Power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.