, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4SR
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C / Access to integral garage
- Kitchen with informal dining area 19' x 10'5
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style units / Integrated oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Utility room with full range of "Shaker" style high and low level units
- First floor landing with access to second floor
- L - Shaped Living and Formal Dining Area / Semi-vaulted ceiling / Feature wood and polished granite fire surround with caol effect inset gas fire / Superb views over the Six Mile Water and dence woodl
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Second floor landing with access to three further bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Integral garage 19'1 x 9'8 / Enclosed and fully paved rear courtyard with access to additional riverside garden at lower level
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom townhouse occupying a superb position within this sought after, exclusive development on the banks of the Six Mile Water with stunning views over the river to the rear with a mature heavily wooded backdrop beyond. The property has been fully repainted and benefits from an ensuite to the master bedroom with a further three double bedrooms and a full bathroom suite to include panel bath with electric shower unit over. This property is ideally suited to those with a growing family who will appreciate the spacious first floor L-shaped lounge with it's semi-vaulted ceiling, exposed timber beams and stunning views over the river. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home that blends the beauty of a rural setting seamlessly with the convenience of the proximity to Antrim town and Belfast International Airport.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood entrance door with double glazed leaded and stained glass insets. Double glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Open under stair storage area.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.82m x 2.95m (19'1 x 9'8)
- Sectional electric up and over door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler and pressure bubble.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.79m x 3.18m (19' x 10'5)
- Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated "Neff" dish washer, fridge and freezer. Fully tiled floors. Double radiator. Hard wood double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY 2.67m x 1.85m (8'9 x 6'1)
- Full range of maple effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor..
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Stair case to second floor with pine moulded hand rail and turned balustrade.
- L-SHAPED LIVING ROOM 5.99m x 5.79m (19'8 x 19')
- (max) Vaulted ceiling to living area. Feature corner fireplace with wooden surround, coal effect gas fire and polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Two double radiators.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m x 3.61m (13' x 11'10)
- (max) TV point. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.74m x 2.21m (9' x 7'3)
- (max) Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps and floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit to include square drench shower head and hand held shower. Glazed pivot door. Double doors to over stair storage. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft.
- BEDROOM 2 5.99m x 3.00m (19'8 x 9'10)
- (max) Double glazed "Velux" roof light and feature arched main window. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.99m x 3.00m (13'1 x 9'10)
- Feature arched window. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.87m x 2.74m (9'5 x 9')
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.77m x 1.75m (9'1 x 5'9)
- Paneled bath with feature mixer taps and "Redring" effect shower over. Curved glass screen. Push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled walls with decorative border and inset. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Tarmac side by side parking for 2 cars. Access to integral garage.
Timber pedestrian gate and low level fencing to fully enclosed rear garden in paved patio and low maintenance borders with trees and shrubs. Wrought iron gates to:
Enclosed court yard with PVC tank and tap. Outside light.
Additional gardens beyond public right of way accessed via timber gate and steps to lower level in neat lawn with open aspect to the Six Mile Water River.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.