Well presented ground floor apartment, in an end of terrace block comprising 2 No. apartments, in this modern Mews style terrace, off Victoria Road. The property is finished to a modern specification throughout. With recent upgrades including ornamental rear patio with garden house and tarmaced parking forecourt as well as brand new bespoke fitted kitchen in high gloss finish. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door. Laminate floor. Glass panelled oak door into:-
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING WITH KITCHEN ANNEX 5.18m 2.44m x 4.88m 0.00m (17' 8" x 16' 0")
- Front square bay window feature. Laminate floor throughout. Attractive fireplace in composite stone surround with black slate inset and matching hearth. Open flame gas fire included. Ceiling coving. Twin double radiators. Glass panelled oak door to rear hall.
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and pull out drawers in high gloss finish with matching silestone work surfaces. Inlaid colour coded sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring halogen hob with electric under oven and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Integrated 'Bosch' washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Recessed under unit LED lighting.
- With recessed ceiling lights. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 1.22m x 3.05m 2.44m (13' 4" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m 2.74m x 2.74m 2.74m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising w.c. with push button flush, wall mounted semi pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap, panelled bath with single block mixer tap and fully tiled shwoer cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Complementary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tile floor. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Ceiling spotlights.
- End of terrace location within this select Mews style development.
Designated car parking for two cars together with ample visitor parking, all recently tarmaced.
Twin gates with access to enclosed private paved patio area.
- Timber Framed Garden House 2.44m 0.00m x 1.83m 0.00m (8' 0" x 6' 0")
- Outside light at front. Integrated boiler house.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.