This immaculately presented semi-detached bungalow is located in the Downey Bungalows Development, in the popular village of Ballynure. Located close to local shops and amenities, schools and transport networks this property would suit a range of potential parties including the first time buyer, young family or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge through dining room, kitchen, deluxe bathroom and two spacious bedrooms.
Externally the property consists of a spacious private driveway to the front, a utility store, workshop and an expansive garden finished in lawn, patio area and raised beds with plants and shrubs to the rear.
Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Front door into:-
- WELL PRESENTED ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 6.48m x 3.71m (21'3" x 12'2")
- Feature brick fireplace with raised stone hearth and multi fuel stove (linked to central heating). Quality oak effect laminate floor.
- DELUXE MEDIUM OAK FITTED KITCHEN 3.25m x 3.15m (10'8" x 10'4")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with a host of integrated appliances including eye level oven, 5 ring hob with overhead extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge/ freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m x 3.10m (11'10" x 10'2")
- BEDROOM 2 3.07m x 2.64m (10'1" x 8'8")
- DELUXE MODERN BATHROOM
- Comprising 'P' shaped bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit, button flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mono block tap. Tiled floor.
- Private enclosed parking forecourt suitable for a number of vehicles.
Extensive private garden to rear screened by perimeter fence.
- OUTSIDE UTILITY STORE 3.05m x 2.69m (10'0" x 8'10")
- Single drainer sink unit. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Adjacent covered store area.
- SEPARATE WORKSHOP 3.20m x 2.69m (10'6" x 8'10")
- With power and light.
Private hard landscaped terrace area perfect for family barbeques.
Private raised garden to rear laid in lawn.