18 Douglas Hill
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0FL
- Superb 3 Bedroom Detached Villa
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area And Dining Space
- Spacious Lounge With Cast Iron Stove And Bay Window
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite/ Master Bedroom En Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ PVC Barge Boards
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Situated On Prime Corner Site Within Popular Village Location
- Recently Constructed Within Last 18 Months
Magnificent detached residence situated on large corner site at the entrance to brand new 'Douglas Hill' development within the village of Burnside. The property was only constructed within the last 18 months and has been finished to an excellent turnkey specification throughout. Originally a four bedroom, the property has been converted to three to maximise layout potential. The owners have maintained key features allowing simple conversion back to 4 bed if necessary.
Viewing of this impressive property will not disappoint!
- Ground Floor
- Composite front door with multi point locking system and PVC double glazed overhead fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Painted cottage style doors throughout. Stairwell to first floor.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- Two piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall mounted mirror. Matching accessories.
- LOUNGE 6.40m 0.91m x 3.05m 1.22m (21' 3" x 10' 4")
- Cast iron stove inset into chimney breast with slate hearth. Bay window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.40m 0.91m x 3.05m 1.22m (21' 3" x 10' 4")
- Deluxe fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units and drawers with matching woodblock work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Eye level double oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Glazed display cabinet. Island unit with integrated units and breakfast area. Recessed under unit lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed LED ceiling lighting. Drop down light fitting over dining area. PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.13m 2.44m x 1.83m 2.74m (7' 8" x 6' 9")
- Range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space storage. Gable side window.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 0.00m x 3.05m 1.52m (14' 0" x 10' 5")
- En Suite 3.05m 1.22m x 2.13m 0.00m (10' 4" x 7' 0")
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains operated shower over and sliding screen door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 0.91m x 3.05m 0.61m (10' 3" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 3.05m x 3.05m 1.22m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
- Deluxe 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over. Folding shower door. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Matching accessories.
- Situated on prime corner site at entrance to new 'Doulgas Hill' development just outside village of Burnside within walking distance of local school and village amenities.
Tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
Neat gardens to front and side with raised shrub beds and pleasant open aspect.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.