This immaculately presented detached bungalow is located just off the Castle Road, Ballynure. Within walking distance to the local village and a few minute drive to Ballyclare this property is within close proximity to an array of amenities and public transport networks.
Sitting at approximately 1,700 sq.ft the accommodation is generous and comprises an entrance hall, lounge with open fire, four bedrooms with master en-suite, open plan kitchen with informal dining area, family bathroom and garage (currently separated to be used as utility room and storage)
Externally the property benefits from a front garden finished in lawn, private driveway and a rear garden finished in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glazed front door and double glazed side screen. Tiled floor. Glazed door with matching side screens to main hall. Underfloor heating which continues throughout rest of house. Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Decorative dado rail. Access to double store and hot press.
- LOUNGE 5.46m x 3.96m (17'11" x 13'0")
- Plus bay. Focal point open fire with timber surround and marble hearth. Box bay window. Wood laminate floor covering.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 6.55m x 5.36m (21'6" x 17'7")
- At widest points. Modern fitted shaker style kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting wood block effect melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge, 5 ring electric hob with extractor canopy over, eye level grill and oven and dishwasher. Ceramic one and half bowl sink unit and drainer bay. Breakfast bar. Tiled upstands. PVC double glazed sliding door to rear garden. Separate door to utility room/garage. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.07m x 2.72m (10'1" x 8'11")
- Range of high and low level storage units with contrasting work surfaces. Space for freezer and tumble dryer and plumbed for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with drainer bay. Oil fired central heating boiler (housed). Service door to side. Access to remainder of garage which is currently being used as storage (ability to convert back into standard garage if necessary).
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.77m x 3.56m (18'11" x 11'8")
- (Currently being utilised as a workshop) Tiled floor. Twin windows to rear elevation. Built in wardrobes.
- DELUX EN SUITE
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully panelled walls to shower. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 3.15m (12'4" x 10'4")
- Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.07m (11'9" x 10'1")
- BEDROOM 4 3.56m x 2.95m (11'8" x 9'8")
- Tiled floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with mains shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Towel radiator. Half panelled walls. Laminate floor covering.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Landscaped rear garden finished in lawn with array of trees, plants and shrubs. Paved patio finished in brick pavior.
Outside tap and light.