18 Bridge Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0AE
- Impressive Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Receptions
- Extensive Private Mature Site
- Modern High Gloss Contemproary Kitchen
- Deluxe Family Bathroom / Modern Ensuite Shower Room
- Attached Matching Garage (22'4 x 8'0)
- Detached Workshop/Garage (39'5 x 9'8) Constructed Circa 2014
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors (Installed Circa 2017) / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rewired Circa 2013 / New Tiled Roof Fitted Circa 2011
- Highly Regarded Location
Positioned on an extensive private mature site enjoying a pleasant open aspect within Templepatrick Village this spacious Detached Bungalow enjoys a well planned living layout with master bedroom Ensuite and a recently installed contemporary Kitchen. Externally there are both attached and detached Garages.
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded coloured glass inset into well presented Entrance Hall. Tiled effect laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.49m x 3.66m (18'0 x 12'0)
- Attractive cast iron horse shoe style open fireplace with slate hearth and painted wooden surround. Feature vaulted wooden ceiling. Oak effect laminate plank flooring extending though into:
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM 3.10m x 2.97m (10'2 x 9'9)
- CONTEMPORARY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN 3.51m x 3.43m (11'6 x 11'3)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated eye- level oven. Separate 4 ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy with glass hood and stainless steel splashback. Twin glass display cabinets. Single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Pleasant open aspect over-looking Church and Lylehill Road. Tile effect laminate flooring. Complementary wall tiling with decorative coloured glass inset.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m x 3.35m (11'0 x 11'0 )
- Excellent range of modern cream coloured high gloss bedroom furniture. Feature picture style window with aspect over garden and beyond.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.35m (12'3 x 11'0)
- at max. Excellent range of beech effect fitted bedroom units. Feature picture style window with open aspect.
- MODERN ENSUITE
- Comprising button flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Large walk in shower with electric shower. Complementary wall tiling.
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m x 3.51m (12'0 x 11'6)
- Presently used as Study. Oak effect laminate strip flooring. PVC double glazed door to private decked area and garden.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising corner bath with shower attachment and shower unit over with folding shower screen. Button flush WC. Modern high gloss vanity unit with wash hand basin and monobloc tap. Tiled walls with decorative border. Tiled floor and wooden panelled ceiling.
- Twin gates to front with ample parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles. Wooden gate to side providing access to rear.
ATTACHED MATCHING GARAGE 22'4 x 8'0 with roller shutter door. Power and light.
SEPARATE DETACHED GARAGE 39'5 X 9'8 with roller shutter door. Power and light.
Extensive private garden to rear in lawn with patio area screened by perimeter fence and mature trees. Large American style decked area perfect for family barbeques and evening entertaining
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.