18 Alexandra Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4RL
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C
- Living room 20' x 13'8 (into bay) with feature "Inglenook" style fireplace and inset cast iron stove / Solid wood floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Family bathroom with modern white suite with free-standing roll top bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for two cars / Fully enclosed gardens to rear in neat lawn and patio areas
This is an superb opportunity to purchase an absolutely stunning semi-detached house occupying a slightly elevated site within this sought after residential property on the outskirts of Antrim town and just off the Seven Mile Straight with easy access to Belfast city centre and the International Airport. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this property has been brought to "show house" standard by the current owners and boasts a host of stylish features to include a cast iron stove in the "Inglenook" style recess in the living room and polished granite worktops and matching upstands to the kitchen where the beautiful units have been complimented by a feature ceramic sink unit together with integrated oven, hob and dishwasher. In addition to the ground floor W/C the property also boasts an ensuite to the master bedroom and a free-standing roll top bath to the family bathroom.
Outside, the tarmac side by side parking to the side is softened by a neat lawn and gold stone display, while the tarmac path leads through a timber pedestrian gate to the large, landscaped and fully enclosed garden at the rear with paved patio adjacent to the French doors from the dining area and a further tegula brick patio to the rear of the garden with substantial lawn area and flower displays.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC two tone double glazed entrance door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Meter cupboard. Stair case to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stair storage. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 6.10m x 4.17m (20' x 13'8)
- (into bay). Feature "Inglenook" style fireplace with oak mantle over. Inset glass fronted cast iron stove and slate hearth. Solid wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator. 6 panel bevelled glass door to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING ROOM 6.10m x 3.00m (20' x 9'10)
- Full range of high and low level units with short chrome handles, frosted glass corner unit and polished granite work surfaces with matching upstands. Inset 5 ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. Inset ceramic sink unit with curved front and feature mixer taps. Fluted drainer to work surfaces. Integrated dish washer. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer and washing machine. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Single radiator. Hot press with pressurized water tank. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.20m (11'5 x 10'6)
- Luxury built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Open shelving. Dual aspect windows.
- ENSUITE 2.11m x 2.01m (6'11 x 6'7)
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C, fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Vanity unit with moulded wash hand basin and feature mixer taps. Storage cupboard below and feature tiled splash back. Fully tiled walls and decorative tiled floor. Designer upright radiator. PVC strip ceiling with low voltage down lights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 3.05m (11'5 x 10')
- Wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.48m x 2.77m (11'5 x 9'1)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.44m x 1.80m (8' x 5'11)
- Modern white suite comprising free standing roll top bath with polished chrome feet and off set mixer taps with shower attachment. Push button low flush W/C and vanity unit with moulded wash hand basin, mixer taps and storage drawer below. Fully tiled floor and walls. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Garden in neat lawn and low maintenance borders in gold stone and crushed slate. Tarmac pathway to front. Outside light.
Timber pedestrian gates to fully enclosed gardens to rear in neat lawn and paved patio. "Stepping stones" to lower tegula brick patio. 6Ft. timber fencing. Enclosed prefabricated oil-fired boiler house and separate enclosed PVC tank. Raised timber flower planters. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.