18 Abbeyhill Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT37 0YE
- Extended Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms / 2+ Receptions
- Superb Extension to Rear Incorporating Games/Playroom plus Utility Area
- Luxurious Solid Wood Painted Shaker Kitchen with Quality Quartz Worksurfaces and Integrated Appliances
- Beautifully Presented with High Internal Finish and Specification
- Extensive Rear Garden / Attached Matching Large Garage
- Luxurious Contemporary 4 Piece Family Bathroom / Furnished Cloakroom
- Gas Central Heating / Modern Solid Wood Doors Throughout
- Highly Regarded Convenient Location
- Alarm System with Security Cameras Controlled via Mobile App Technology
Positioned within a popular convenient residential location this superb extended family home enjoys a well planned spacious living layout coupled with a high level of internal finish and specification. Boasting an open plan luxury Kitchen with dining aspect, utility area and a large games/playroom suitable for a variety of uses (suitable 4th Bedroom if required subject to appropriate approvals) a contemporary luxury family Bathroom and a large hard landscaped private rear garden an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- 'Modo' composite front door with double glazed side screen and feature glass column centre into Entrance Hall.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Button flush wc. Wood effect tiled floor. Feature tiled wall with accent panells. Understairs storage.
- LOUNGE 5.03m x 3.91m (16'6 x 12'10)
- Attractive open fireplace with slate inset and hearth and marble surround. Quality solid oak flooring. Twin doors into:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.89m x 3.28m (19'4 x 10'9)
- Luxurious 'grey' coloured solid wood painted shaker Kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting quartz worksurfaces. A host of integrated appliances including eye level Smeg oven and microwave,3 ring induction hob, modern overhead extractor fan with smoked glass hood and splashback, bosch dishwasher and bosch fridge. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit. Chilled wine cabinet. Pull out larder cupboard. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Sliding double glazed patio door to private garden and decked area.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.51m x 3.35m (11'6 x 11'0)
- Quality laminate flooring. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed door to garden. N.B. Stud wall separating Utility from Garage can be easily removed in order to increase room dimensions if required.
- GAMES / STORE ROOM 5.18m x 2.90m (17'0 x 9'6)
- Suitable for variety of uses (Possible Bedroom 4 subject to appropriate approvals) White wash effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Partially floored roof space via pull down ladders.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.05m (13'3 x 10'0)
- Built in modern double sliderobes with light.
- BEDROOM 2 3.23m x 3.20m (10'7 x 10'6)
- White wash effect laminate flooring
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.69m (10'0 x 8'10)
- Grey coloured laminate flooring. Built in cabin style bed with integrated storage.
- LUXURIOUS 4 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. 1/4 rounded shower cubicle. Modern freestanding 'Victoria and Albert' bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor with pebble border feature. PVC ceiling.
- Neat well maintained garden to front in lawn. Large parking forecourt suitable for a variety of vehicles. ATTACHED MATCHING GARAGE with roller shutter door. Power and light.
Large private hard landscaped garden to rear screened by perimeter fence with decked area perfect for family barbecues.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.