179 Bush Manor
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2UQ
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with feature hole in the wall fire and electric stove inset / Open to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area /PVC double glazed sliding patio door
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath with shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac side by side parking for two cars / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn / Timber shed with power and light (Plumbed for washing machine)
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house located within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet close to Antrim Area Hospital and the M2 motorway for those commuting to Belfast. Benefiting from a ground floor W/C and ensuite to the master bedroom together with cream coloured kitchen units and integrated oven and hob, this superb property has been finished to a high standard both inside and out and is ideally suite to the first time buyer and young family alike.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC Double glazed and leaded glass entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned balustrade.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.11m x 3.05m (16'9 x 10'0)
- Hole in the wall fire with electric supply for stove. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor through to:
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.16m x 2.90m (16'11 x 9'6)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting butchers block work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven & grill. Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashback to work surface and hob. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Storage cupboard with shelving. Access to loft via recently installed loft ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.40m x 3.02m (11'2 x 9'11)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Push buttonow flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.38m x 3.00m (11'1 x 9'10)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m x 2.13m (8'0 x 7'0)
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic shower unit over and glazed screen. Push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below. Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Tarmac side by side parking for two cars. Small area of grass to side. Paved pathway to front and side. Timber pedestrian gate to side with access via paved pathway to fully enclosed garden at rear in neat lawn and paved patio. 6ft. timber fencing. PVC Oil tank. Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light.
- TIMBER SHED 2.31m x 1.78m (7'7 x 5'10)
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.