This immaculately presented mid-terrace is located on the Ballynure Road, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, schools, public parks and local transport networks. In good condition throughout this property would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with informal dining area, two bedrooms and a deluxe shower room.
Externally the property consists of a low maintenance front and rear yard, furnished cloakroom, detached garage and private driveway.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC Double glazed front door. Solid wood flooring continuing through lounge. Stairwell to first floor.
- LOUNGE 3.30m x 3.28m (10'10 x 10'9)
- Focal point fireplace with electric fire inset on granite hearth with timber surround.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.29m x 2.69m (14'1 x 8'10)
- Modern fitted shaker style kitchen comprising high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor canopy over. Space for fridge freezer and slimline dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. Glazed display cabinet. Access to under stair store. PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 2.69m (12'3 x 8'10)
- Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 2.72m x 2.21m (8'11 x 7'3)
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising 'wet room' style shower with Mira electric shower over, vanity unit with built in storage and a concealed cistern WC. Chrome towel radiator. Shelved hotpress. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Fully enclosed, private rear yard finished in brick pavior.
Outside tap and light.
Private driveway finished in brick pavior.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising semi-pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Laminate flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.72m x 2.97m (18'9 x 9'9)
- Electric roller shutter door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Space and plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Service door to rear yard. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.