175 Ballycorr Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9DF
- Superb Detached Villa Offering Up To 5 Bedroom Accommodation
- Four Reception Rooms Plus Conservatory
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Cloakroom With W.c.
- Four Piece Bathroom/ En Suite Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Solid Fuel Link Up System
- Double Glazed Windows/ PVC Barge Boards/ Alarm System
- Extensive Gardens To Front And Rear
- Sweeping Tarmac Driveway With Parking Forecourt
- Integral Double Garage/ Large Detached Garage
Magnificent detached villa situated on excellent elevated site enjoying panoramic views just outside Ballyclare town centre. The property offers adaptable accommodation up to 5 bedrooms/ 4 receptions plus conservatory as well as an integral double garage, large detached garage and 2No stable block suited for a number of uses. Viewing of this property will not disappoint!
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Twin painted hardwood front doors.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Solid oak flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting. Stairwell to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 6.71m x 4.98m (22'0" x 16'4")
- Attractive fireplace with marble surround and hearth. Solid mahogany mantlepiece. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing. Feature front window. Oak laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.96m x 3.66m (13'0" x 12'0")
- Solid oak flooring.
- SNUG 4.70m x 3.96m (15'5" x 13'0")
- Brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and mahogany mantle. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing. Oak laminate flooring. Twin glass panelled doors to:-
- CONSERVATORY 5.41m x 3.05m (17'9" x 10'0" )
- At widest point. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to patio area.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.32m x 3.58m (14'2" x 11'9")
- Fully tiled kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying area. Range of integrated appliances to include inlaid 5 ring gas hob with integrated overhead extractor unit. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Eye level double oven. Corner display cabinet. Tiled floor. Recessed ceiling and under unit lighting.
Open archway through to:-
- LOUNGE 3.58m x 2.59m (11'9" x 8'6")
- Cast iron multi fuel stove on slate hearth. Solid oak flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.57m x 2.06m (8'5" x 6'9")
- Range of high and low level units with matching woodblock work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- With two piece white suite comprising w.c. and wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Matching accessories.
- REAR RECEPTION HALLWAY 5.38m x 4.27m (17'8" x 14'0")
- Selection of built in cloakcupboards. Hardwood back door to rear garden. 2No velux roof lights. Access into double garage.
- FIRST FLOOR
- GALLERY LANDING
- Recessed ceiling lighting. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.98m x 4.27m (16'4" x 14'0")
- Range of built in wardrobes. Laminate flooring. Separate storage cupboard.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With four piece coloured suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over, panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head, wash hand basin and w.c. Matching accessories. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 3.58m (13'0" x 11'9" )
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 2.62m (11'9" x 8'7")
- Built in wardrobes with integrated vanity unit. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m x 3.58m (12'0" x 11'9")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 5 3.66m x 2.95m (12'0" x 9'8")
- Laminate flooring. Currently used as study.
- With four piece white suite comprising freestanding bath with chrome mixer tap and shower head, corner shower cubicle with mains shower over and sliding screen door, wash hand basin and w.c. Complementary wall tiling Ceramic tiled floor. Matching accessories. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- Twin pillar entrance. Sweeping tree lined tarmac driveway with parking forecourt.
Extensive lawns to front with ornamental shrubbery.
Enclosed gardens in lawn to rear with patio area. Outside light.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 6.10m x 5.49m (20'0" x 18'0")
- 2No electric up and over doors. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Wash hand basin. Access to floored roof space.
- 2NO STABLES 3.66m x 2.67m (12'0" x 8'9")
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 10.97m x 6.78m (36'0" x 22'3")
- Roller shutter door. Fluorescent lighting. Power points.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.