173 Craigs Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT42 1PG
Country Estates are delighted to market this small holding on the outskirts of Cullybackey. This property is the ideal home for any family with an equine and or sheep interests, or simply for a family who like their own outdoor space. This home has been finished to a high standard both internally and externally and has comprehensive range of stables and stores and home office. We thoroughly recommend a viewing of this lovely holding to see all it has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid oak staircase. Ceiling rose and coving. Solid oak doors. Under floor heating throughout the ground floor. BEAM Vacuum system installed throughout. Intruder alarm throughout.
- Living room 4.22 x 4.58 (13'10" x 15'0")
- Cast Iron fireplace with oak surround and tiled hearth. Ceiling rose and coving. Oak flooring.
- Family Room 4.27 x 4.57 (14'0" x 14'11")
- Marble fireplace with marble hearth fitted with a gas fire. Ceiling rose and coving.
- Dining Room 3.98 x 3.17 (13'0" x 10'4")
- Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen/Informal Dining 5.46 x 4.58 (17'10" x 15'0")
- A large kitchen with solid oak high and low level units, with display cabinets and under lights. Range master cooker with gas multi ring hob, electric ovens and grill. Extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Tiled splashback and floor.
- Utility Room 2.81 x 1.79 (9'2" x 5'10")
- High and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled splash back and floor.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor. Ceiling coving.
- Shower room
- Low flush W/C. WHB. Shower cubicle. Tiled walls and floor. Recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Large landing with hotpress cupboard. Ceiling coving,
- Bedroom 1 - Front 4.28 x 4.54 (14'0" x 14'10")
- Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.98 x 4.58 (13'0" x 15'0")
- Low flush W/C. WHB. Electric shower. Shower cubicle. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. LED mirror. Reccessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 3 3.90 x 3.22 (12'9" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 4 4.28 x 4.59 (14'0" x 15'0")
- Fitted wardrobes, dressing table and beside side cabinets.
- Family Bathroom 2.69 x 2.99 (8'9" x 9'9")
- White suite with low flush W/C. WHB. Corner bath with telephone handle shower head. Separate electric shower with cubicle. Tiled walls and floor. LED mirror.
- Stoned driveway with extensive parking to the side and rear of the property. Stone borders with mature planting. Front garden laid in lawns. Outside tap. Boiler house (OFCH). Power and Lighting. (New boiler installed circa 2 yrs ago). Outdoor lights to front and rear.
- Detached Double Garage 6.20 x 7.71 (20'4" x 25'3")
- Electric roller doors. Power and lighting. Pedestrian door leading to office. Beam Vacuum system installed.
- Office 4.51 x 2.99 (14'9" x 9'9")
- Worktop working surface. Storage cupboard. Power and lighting. Separate W/C. WHB. Tiled floor. Water heater. Double glazed windows.
- Games Room
- Power and lighting. Double glazed windows.
- Stables 1,2,3
- Stable doors. Power and lighting. Double glazed windows.
- Agricultural Lands
- Circa 4.6no. acres of agricultural lands with road frontage. Planning permission was granted (now lapsed) for a single detached residential dwelling, which maybe reapplied for by the new Purchaser.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.