171 Brantwood Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1HT
- Entrance hall with semi-solid wood flooring / Staircase to first floor
- Living room 12'11 x 12'4 with open fire and back boiler / Feature bow window / Open archhway to;
- Dining room with semi-solid wood floor / 8 pane glazed door to;
- Kitchen with full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with built-in wardrobes with part mirrored sliding doors
- Shower room with modern white suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Attached garage with roller shutter door / Beautifully presented gardens to front and rear in neat lawn, paved patio and well stocked borders and raised timber flower beds
- Excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and young family alike to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with attached garage in this sought after residential development just off the Greystone Road and within easy access of most local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from light oak "Shaker" style high and low level kitchen units with integrated fridge and freezer and space for range style cooker together with modern white shower room to the first floor. Outside the property is approached via a tegula brick driveway to attached garage and particular attention has been given to the front and rear gardens which provide a tranquil setting with excellent sun orientation. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to fully appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC 6 panel entrance door and double glazed side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi solid wood floor. Single radiator. Stair case to first floor with oak moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Under stair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 3.94m x 3.76m (12'11 x 12'4)
- Open fire with back boiler linked to central heating and hot water. Stone surround and tiled hearth. Feature bow window. Semi-solid wooden floor. Single radiator. Open archway to.
- DINING ROOM 2.97m x 2.49m (9'9 x 8'2)
- Semi-solid wood floor. Single radiator. 8 panel glazed door to:
- KITCHEN 3.96m x 3.38m (13' x 11'1)
- Full range of light oak "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for range style cooker with over head stainless steel pyramid style extractor fan. Plumbed for dish washer . Integrated fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to splash backs. PVC double glazed door to rear. Fully tiled floor. Wood strip ceiling with low voltage down lights. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to loft. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.23m x 2.97m (10'7 x 9'9)
- plus built-in wardrobes with part mirrored sliding doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 2.77m (12'7 x 9'1)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.79m x 2.13m (9'2 x 7')
- Single radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.03m x 1.93m (6'8 x 6'4)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with "monobloc" mixer taps. Fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative border. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Polished chrome heated towel rail.
- Tegula brick drive to front with off street parking for 2 plus cars. Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked low maintenance borders. Low level beech hedging. Access to:
Attached garage 22'3 x 8'4 Roller shutter door. Power. Oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Service door and single glazed window to rear garden.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and generous paved patio area. Low maintenance barked borders. PVC oil tank with adjoining trellis. Raised timber flower displays and 6 Ft lap board fencing. Mature conifers. Outside tap and light. Integrated wooden seating. Gated bin enclosure.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.