, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1JS
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor with feature handrails
- Living room with open fire and back boiler for central heating and hot water / Feature pine surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Part glazed doors to living room
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Indlenook style recess with space for range style cooker (plumbed for gas)
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in storage
- Bathroom with Victorian style white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Dual link-up oil-fired and solid fuel central heating
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for two cars / Access to semi-detached garage
- Fully enclosed garden to rear with excellent sun orientation
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully appointed three bedroom semi-detached house with garage occupying a generous site with excellent south facing back garden and tarmac driveway with off-street parking for two cars. Finished to a high specification both inside and out, this well appointed property offers spacious accommodation for the first time buyer and young family alike and benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with dual link up oil-fired and solid fuel central heating. With modern kitchen units and a bathroom suite that also boasts a shower cubicle this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed port and side light to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Staircase to first floor with feature wrought iron handrail. Part beveled glass French doors to;
- LIVING ROOM 4.42m x 3.40m (14'6 x 11'2)
- Open fire with back boiler for central heating and hot water. Feature pine surround with part polished cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Picture window. 8 pane French doors. 2No. double radiators.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING ROOM 5.38m x 3.81m (17'8 x 12'6)
- Full range of cream country style high and low level units with glazed displays, feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. "Inglenook" style recess with oak effect surround. Space for range style cooker (plumbed for gas). Over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and American fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Wood laminate floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Feature wrought iron railings and ballustrading. Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.48m x 3.10m (11'5 x 10'2)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m x 2.72m (10'3 x 8'11)
- Sliding doors to built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.54m x 2.21m (8'4 x 7'3)
- (max) Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.54m x 1.80m (8'4 x 5'11)
- Victorian style white suite comprising panel bath with feature taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and pivot and slide doors. Extractor fan. Part tiled wall with decorative boarder. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Garden to front in neat lawn with low maintenance well stocked borders. Tarmac drive with parking for 2 cars. Paved pathway. Access to;
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE 5.84m x 2.51m (19'2 x 8'3)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil-fired boiler. Ducted for dryer. Service door to side.
Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear in pink stone display and paved pathway. 6Ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate. Outside tap and sensor lights. Enclosed bin store with PVC tank and gas bottle.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- None of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.