17 Moylena Park
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4AD
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge / Bedroom 4 16'11 x 9'8 with dual aspect windows
- Living room wih open fire and back boiler / Mahogany fire surround / Dual aspect windows / Glazed French doors to;
- Dining Room with wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with full range of white high and low level units / Intergated double oven and hob
- Utility room with low level units / Oil-fired boiler
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with full range of built-in units
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Mahogany effect PVC double glazed doors to front and rear / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm
- Tarmac drive to front with parking for two cars / Large garden area to front and side / Enclosed and mostly paved raea to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented detached house in one of the most sought after areas of Antrim close to the town centre and most local amenities and transport facilities. Immaculately presented throughout the property offers a flexible layout with three generous first floor bedrooms and either three ground floor reception rooms or two reception rooms and an additional bedroom ideally suited to those with an elderly relative. The spacious kitchen is finished in a full range of white wood grain effect units together with integrated double oven and hob. The property also boasts a generous utility room and a separate ground floor W/C. Outside the corner site affords spacious garden area to front and side with enclosed private yard area to the rear.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelights to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded mahogany handrail and turned balustrade. Under stair storage. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled walls. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE / BEDROOM 4 5.16m x 2.95m (16'11 x 9'8)
- Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 5.03m x 3.86m (16'6 x 12'8)
- Open fire with back boiler and ornate mahogany surround. Tiled inset and hearth. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator. 8 pane French doors to;
- DINING ROOM 3.45m x 3.18m (11'4 x 10'5)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.56m x 3.18m (11'8 x 10'5)
- Full range of white wood grain effect high and low level units with feature handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Larder unit. Integrated four ring halogen corner hob with low level double oven and overhead extractor fan. Recessed shelving. Plumbed for slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 2.95m x 1.88m (9'8 x 6'2)
- Linen effect low level units with wood trim and complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. "Grant" oil-fired boiler. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 4.55m x 3.20m (14'11 x 10'6)
- into part mirrored built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 3.28m (12'8 x 10'9)
- (max) Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.79m (9'5 x 9'2)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.64m x 2.51m (8'8 x 8'3)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Push button low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. PVC clad shower cubicle with "HeatStore" electric shower unit and pivot & slide door. PVC clad walls. Single radiator.
Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Tarmac drive to front with parking for two cars. Garden to front and side in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Large pink stone display area. Low level hedging. Gates to fully enclosed and mostly paved area to rear. 2No. timber garden sheds. 6Ft. timber fence. PVC oil tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.