17 Mount Oriel Court
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 4JU
- Entrance hall with staircase to gallery landing / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with feature fireplace, solid wood floor and box window / Glazed French doors to;
- Dining room with solid wood floor / Open to;
- Conservatory with PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear
- Kitchen with full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units and polished granite work surfaces / Integrated double oven, hob, dishwasher and microwave
- Breakfast room with potential for utility / Fully tiled floor / Access to integral garage
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in furniture
- Large bathroom suite due to integration of the fourth bedroom / Modern white suite to include recessed panel bath, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit and fully glazed shower cubicle
- Mahogany double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm
- Generous landscaped site with pavier brick drive, garden to front in lawn and enclosed garden to rear in paved patio's, raised decking and water feature
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented detached house with conservatory and integral garage in this sought after and exclusive residential development just off the Oriel Road and close to all local amenities and transport facilities including the bus and train station, Antrim Health Centre, and local primary and secondary schools. Finished to a very high standard both inside and out this former four bedroom detached home has been re-configured to create a stunning three bed property with a very large, luxury bathroom facility and further benefits from a beautifully appointed kitchen complete with "Shaker" style units, polished granite work surfaces and integrated appliances. Outside this stunning property is complete with pavier brick parking for up to three cars plus an integral garage together with professionally landscaped and incredibly private gardens to the rear with paved patio area's, raised timber decking and water feature.
Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this beautiful family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hard wood double glazed entrance door and large sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor with decorative inset. Staircase to first floor gallery landing with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Feature book shelving to under stairs. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Half tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 5.41m x 4.24m (17'9 x 13'11)
- Open fire with feature mahogany surround and part polished decorative cast iron inset. Polished granite hearth. Feature box window. Corniced ceiling and center rose. Solid wood floor. 2No. single radiators. 15 pane glazed French doors to;
- DINING ROOM 3.96m x 3.30m (13 x 10'10)
- Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Open to;
- CONSERVATORY 3.61m x 3.30m (11'10 x 10'10)
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear. Antiglare roof. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.33m x 2.90m (10'11 x 9'6)
- Full range of beech 'Shaker' style high and low level units with long chrome handles and contrasting polished granite work surfaces and matching upstands. Inlaid one and a quarter bowl sink unit with mixer taps and flutted drainer. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob with stainless steel and glass over head extractor fan. Low level double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Built-in microwave. Over window pelmet with low voltage down lights. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Open to;
- BREAKFAST ROOM / POTENTIAL UTILITY 3.00m x 1.80m (9'10 x 5'11)
- Fully tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Part glazed door to rear. Door to;
- GARAGE 5.23m x 3.00m (17'2 x 9'10)
- Up and over door. Power and light. Recently installed oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Hard wood double glazed window.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Moulded hand rail and turned balustrade to gallery landing. Hotpress with copper cylinder and shelving. Access to partially floored attic (part of which may be suitable for attic conversion subject to necessary approvals).
- BEDROOM 1 5.03m x 4.22m (16'6 x 13'10)
- (into window recess) Full range of mahogany built-in bedroom furniture, comprising suite of wardrobes, drawer sets, bedside cabinets, low level corner unit and bed head.
- BEDROOM 2 3.63m x 3.35m (11'11 x 11)
- (plus wardrobes) Full range of mahogany built-in wardrobes, drawer sets and bed side cabinets. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.18m x 2.59m (10'5 x 8'6)
- Extensive range of built-in study furniture comprising of corner computer area with slide out key board tray, low level storage cupboard and drawer sets and extensive book shelving. Corniced ceiling. Single radiator.
- LARGE BATHROOM 5.97m x 3.43m (19'7 x 11'3)
- (max) Made up of original bathroom and former fourth bedroom. Victorian style modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, bidet, and wash hand basin set in a mahogany vanity unit with extensive storage below. Fully tiled shower cubical with Victorian style thermostatic unit and exposed gold coloured pipe work and feature shower handle. Recessed double ended bath with antique style gold coloured mixer taps and shower unit. Mahogany shelving and wall paneling. Mosaic effect tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor and walls with mosaic effect border and decorative insets. Low voltage down lights. Corner display area with low voltage down light above. Single radiator.
- Pavier brick drive with parking for 3 plus cars. Access to integral garage. Garden to front in neat lawn with well stocked low maintenance pink stone. borders. Paved pathway to front and side. Timber pedestrian gate to;
Enclosed bin storage area with PVC oil tank. 6Ft timber fencing. 7Ft paneling and gate to:
Fully enclosed and professionally landscaped garden to rear in feature raised patio, gold stone display and water feature. Step up to raised timber decked patio area with pergola. Mature confer hedging. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.